C13 - Move v.2

After (Y/N) had left the house, Lily was silently losing her mind. She couldn't believe she was finally done, that she finally got the final product that she wanted. What a great way to come back to streaming! She plopped down on her bed and took a well deserved nap.

(Y/N) was on his way back to the girls' dorm, his phone was going berserk because of the messages and calls he was receiving from 8 members except for Sana since she already knew where he was. Sana on the other hand, received quite a scolding. They asked her if she knew where (Y/N) went but she refused to say and covered herself with her sheets.

"Well.. I guess Sana got found out." he says after taking a glance at his phone. He put his phone away as he approached the dorm, and knocked on the door. To his surprise, Tzuyu was the one who opened the door calmly, with no one behind her.

"Hey Tzu, I'm back." (Y/N) says, but Tzuyu was silent.

"Tzu?" (Y/N) says again, but Tzuyu closes the door behind her slowly and walks a little closer to (Y/N). This terrified (Y/N) at first since he thought she was furious, but instead was met with the maknaes lips on his cheek. She steps back after doing the deed, and smiles.

"Keep that between us alright? I just got a tiny bit jealous." Tzuyu says, before opening the door again. Sana was one thing, but Tzuyu?!? When did she get so bold?

"I.." (Y/N) was speechless at what just occurred. Tzuyu giggled a bit, she liked the sight in front of her.

"Cmon, they're waiting for you. We have to go soon." Tzuyu says, grabbing his hand and leading him inside. (Y/N) just complied, still trying to piece together what the maknae just did.

The two appear in front of the other 8, who are clueless to what their maknae did.

"(Y/N)! Where did you go? We thought you bailed on us or something." Dahyun was the first to speak.

"My mom texted me last night that she wanted to talk to me this morning, so I had to go for a little while before we left. Sorry for not letting you girls know beforehand." (Y/N) says.

"You let me know, that's all that matters!" Sana says proudly, but the girls all glared at her.

"She wouldn't say a thing, so we kinda were forced to just hope that you came back on time." Jihyo sighed. Sana refused to say a word after the scolding she received from the members.

"We have to leave a little earlier, so we can get ready and stuff before we perform." Momo says, "Manager-unnie will drive us there, she'll be here in 5 minutes."

"By the way, did you have your phone off or something? We've been calling and texting you for a while." Jeongyeon asks.

"Oh uh.. I noticed my phone going crazy only once I got here, sorry for not responding sooner." He said, bowing.

"O-Oh it's okay, you don't have to bow (Y/N)." Jeongyeon felt a bit flustered at the sight, and she wasn't sure why.

"Unnie is about to arrive, everyone ready?" Jihyo asks. Everyone nods, "Alright then, let's get going."

The ride over was filled with questions for the 4 girls performing. The curiosity was killing them even though they were about to see it live, plus MoMiDaChae wouldn't budge either way.

As they arrived, there were a lot of people outside despite not being open for the public yet. To be expected since Twice would be there, but even then it was a large line. They made their way inside, as cheers for both (Y/N) and Twice were heard. Of course there were people who weren't fond of the friendship they had, but there was mostly support. One comment however, (Y/N) heard over all the cheering.