C12 - Lily

First half of this chapter will be Lily's point of view while (Y/N) is doing his thing with Twice. Just a small note, enjoy!

----

"Ugh.. I feel like this could sound so much better! Maybe I should ask (Y/N) for his thoughts on it.." Lily pouted, after listening to her unreleased song. She had been working on it to make sure it was perfect, but she couldn't help but feel like there was something missing.

She had been working on it for years now, but not consistently since she was occupied with other things both involving (Y/N) and OTV.

Speaking of OTV, she hasn't been able to attend any of their shoots other than some online things involving games. She was a bit bummed out about it, but her friends made sure to keep in touch with her just as before. It's also been a while since her last stream, since she hasn't fully set up her things yet.

Her technically having a son also wasn't known to the world, let alone knowing it's (Y/N). He's definitely spoken about her before, but hasn't revealed who she is in any way. It never really seemed necessary to do so. The only people who were aware of this were her own parents, since she spoke to them before taking custody of (Y/N). They weren't too on board with the idea at first, but eventually came around and encouraged her to do so. Aria technically also knew too since she has been around (Y/N) but she didn't know fully.

BZZZ BZZZ.... BZZZ BZZZ

"Oh, that must be (Y/N)." she mumbled, before picking up her phone without looking at who it was.

"Hey (Y-"

"LILY!!!" Startled, she dropped her phone on accident. That DEFINITELY wasn't (Y/N). She picked up her phone once more, and realized it was Poki calling her.

"P-Poki? What's up, everything alright?" She said, regaining her posture.

"Everything's great! I was actually calling you to tell you about some good news!" she exclaimed.

"That's good to hear, what happened though? You pregnant?" Lily joked.

"Wh- No! Why would I be pregnant!"

"You never know these days, anyway what's the news?" She asked.

"We're planning to come over to you! For about a week or so, can't stay forever sadly. Yet anyway."

"Really?!? That's amazing! Do you guy's have any plans? and who's coming?" Lily smiled, it's been a while since shes seen them in person.

"Not yet. We were hoping you could give us some recommendations, we're mainly coming over to see you though!" Poki continued, "and I think it's gonna be me, Toast, Scarra, Yvonne, Michael, Aria, Wendy, Celine, and Rae. There may be other's but not totally sure right now."

"Awesome! I can't wait to see you all again. I'll make sure to tidy up the house a bit before you guys get here, it's still a mess hehe." She replied.

"As expected from you, also I actually had a question. You never really fully explained why you moved. I'm totally not against it, but curiosity is getting the better of me ya know?" Poki said. Lily told everyone ahead of time that she would be departing to Korea, but never gave a reason for it. Nobody questioned it, since they knew Lily would never make a big decision like this without REALLY thinking it through.

"Oh. I guess that is true, I don't blame you at all don't worry haha." She began, "Well, this is probably gonna blow your mind, so are you ready?" She asked.

"My mind is ready to be blown by you any time Lily.~" Poki said, but laughed not being able to keep a straight face after saying it.

"Of course you are." She rolled her eyes, laughing as well. "But okay, first things first. I have a son"