Don't Be Late Again

Note
Y/n means: your name

(Nobody's pov)

It was after class and everyone was getting ready for break and some was already walking out of class, Mr aizawa walked in waiting for everyone to leave.

(Y/n pov)

The girl who screamed asking if me and iida was siblings walked up to me "hi uh iida?" "Oh hi you can call me y/n, not many people call me iida" the girl smiled "ok y/n well after you talked to aizawa you want to hang out with some of us" this made me happy I haven't been able to hang out with people since me and tenya got married so I replied "yes that will be so fun" the girl nodded and walked away waving, everyone has left the room and Mr aizawa started speaking "so iida how are you related to the other iida" "Mr aizawa please call me y/n and were not related" Mr aizawa had a confused look and said "do you know iida then" but before I answered there was a knock at the door "y/n one minute please, COME IN" then iida walked in and looked at me "have you told him" "No I haven't iida" iida looked at Mr aizawa "sir you can't tell anyone if I tell you" Mr aizawa replied "okay but if its anything that is any danger to you guys then I will tell someone" we both nodded.

(Time skip)

I went to find the girls but on the way I walked in to someone "oh sorry I didn't mean to" the person looked at me and said "you have a problem" "Uh no I wasn't paying attention sorry again" then the guy started screaming this made me confused then the guy went to punch me but before he did I heard some girls voices and I opened my eyes to some of the girls in my class standing infront of me "y/n you alright?" I nodded then they smiled. A few minutes after them fighting, the guy left so some of the girls looked at me "we know you probably could stop him but we don't know your power or your strength yet" this made me look up at them "huh oh no don't worry about it, I should be thanking you" then a girl with brown hair commented "no need to thank us, we should go find something to eat its a bit till lunch" we all nodded.

(Time skip)

We was all eating then someone said "so iida how are you related to uh iida" I looked at her and replied "oh call me y/n it's will be so much easier and about tenya hmm that's one question" they all laughed then the pink skined girl said "so you have to know iida well if you call him tenya but your not siblings so maybe cousins? Oh also incase you forgot I'm mina" I felt so awkward to answer so instead I said "mina that's also one question and the answer to that is maybe" they questioned me a bit more but i answered nothing they gave up after a bit. I looked over at my phone and said "uh guys I'm going for a walk ill see you in class" mina looked at me "y/n do you know your way around" I smiled "ill find my way."

(Mina pov)

Y/n just walked away I don't know if she knows her way around or not but she said she was fine so I just let her go, i looked at ochaco and said "i wonder where she is going" "I don't know, I hope she finds her way" everyone nodded.

(Y/n pov)

I had to go back to the house well i had time because me and tenya lived in our own house I had work so with the break I got from ua I ran home to get as much has a could but because I talked with the girls i ended up getting there late. As I walked up to the door I noticed it was unlocked and the only other person then tenya who had a keys was mine and his family so I looked in with a smiled and saw my family they then spoke "y/n you have work to do you said school wouldn't make you miss calls" "sorry mother it's just there was some girls hanging out" "y/n you still have work and we have lost money because of this" i looked at the ground in respect of my family, My dad walked up to me and said "don't be late again."