son in law

Warning: mention of blood and injury

(Y/n pov)

I opened my eyes in a dark room. "Hello?" I whispered, not knowing if I should really be speaking but no response. What was going on? I questioned to myself suddenly a loud bang from the room next to me made me look to the wall. There were photos hanging on the wall with people in them. I didn't know the people in the photos. I felt a Sharpe pain on my side. i couldn't move my hands, so I slowly looked away from the wall and my side covered in blood. "I was stabbed?" I muttered. I didn't have too much time. I needed to stop the bleeding and fast.

(No one's pov)

"Iida, what is it?" Midoriya spoke."Me and y/n are... uh well yes not related but family.... yeah?" Everyone looked confused."What the heck are you going on about four eyes?" bakugo scoffed. "we're married." they all started laughing, thinking it was a joke at first, but the notice Tenya wasn't laughing the room fell silent. Mr. aizawa walked over,"You told them in the end?" Denki spoke a bit too loud."YOU KNEW!?" Mr. aizawa looked at denki with a raised eyebrow, meaning, of course, I knew I am all your guys' teacher. It is my job.

"WE THINK WE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHERE SHE IS!" Someone ran in the room shouting, and following behind, was your mother anger covered, Tenya's face, and it didn't go unnoticed ochaco looked at him."Who is that?" Tenya rolled his eyes, "a witch." Ochaco was shocked at Tenya's change of attitude.

Your mother stood next to the person who ran in and looked at Tenya. "I told you she's shouldn't be a hero," your mother smiled. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH," Tenya demanded he didn't like this situation, but he wanted to know where you might be

Mr. aizawa told Tenya to calm down. "Where is she then?" The boy next to your mother spoke,"we think she's could be here. " he showed them his phone."Why there?" Aizawa looked at the boy, not trusting him."I uh well.. i-i uhm, there was some... clues that she, uhhhh, might be there?"

"Who are you, and why do you think she could actually be there!?" Bakugo scoffed, annoyed at the time being wasted. Tenya grabbed his shoulder. "we need to try and look. I can't stand around here doing nothing at all!" Mr. aizawa sighed but didn't speak "thats my son in law!" Your mother smiled again,"dont you ever call me that." Tenya walked past her to go get his hero suit, giving her an evil eye as he pasted

(Y/n pov)

I'm trying to think of ways to stop the bleeding. Did the people really leave me here to bleed out and die? Something doesn't seem right. I try looking around for another clue or something to help stop the bleeding as I am looking. I noticed more photos of a family, some of them are broken, and I still don't recognise the people in the photo's am I meant to? And what was that bang I heard? "And why is there nothing here to help me!" I shouted quietly, I noticed the knife that was most likely used to stab me, and I used my quirk trying to grab it to cut the ropes.