That Was A Close Call

Meanings
Y/n: your name
Pov: point of view

(No ones pov)

You and tenya are packing a few thing in your house for moving to the dorms but most of the stuff is staying at your home and your getting new stuff for the dorms. Though you and tenya sleep in the same room you don't sleep in the same bed so you're nervous about going to the dorms saying you'll be alone at night you have never been alone at night because before you moved in with tenya you shared a room with your sister.

(Time skip)

We got to the dorms and started unpacking in our rooms till I heard a knock at my door "come in" I said as I finished making my bed "Y/n! Can me and the girls chill in here for a while we need a break" the girls walked in before I answered, I just rolled my eyes then started to build the desk I picked out before we got here. The girls talked for a while till another person knocked at the door I went to open the it, As i looked to see who was there i saw tenya holding a box "y/n do you have my-" He stopped speaking when he saw the girls "dose she have your what iida?" Mina questioned "mina that's not what I meant I was just going to ask if you have seen my uhhh phone yeah that's what I wanted" tenya went to leave and pasted me a box "bye ten- uh iida" I said well tenya walked away. Mina jumped up "WHAT DID YOU CALL HIM" "seriously Mina I just called him Iida... his name?" I laughed at her reaction "BUT Y/N!" "No buts Mina."

(Later that day)

Everyone did a vote on the dorms and not long after that I went to bed I was so tired but I still had one box in my room and it was Tenya's.
our boxes must of got mixed up I thought I'd just give it to him tomorrow so i went to bed but not 1 hour later I was still awake so I waited a bit longer about 1am I got up and walked to tenya room holding his box.

I knocked on the door but no answer so I tried again no answer "please Tenya wake up" I said under my breath well my hand was on his door I tried one last time "who is it?" I heard a tired voice from the other side of the door "Tenya! It's me Y/n please can I come in" the door opened Tenya was looking at me with almost closed eyes I gave him the box "couldn't this wait till morning Y/n" I looked to the ground Tenya looked around well saying "what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" My head shot straight up "HUH?! no.. NO! I just can't sleep every noise makes me jump" Tenya sighed well moving out the way so I could come in.

I went and sat on his bed but then Tenya picked me up and put me on his chair "just wait here" tenya said well walking away. When he came back he had some hot chocolate "here drink this" I took the hot chocolate and looked over at Tenya "what are you doing?" I asked with a confused look "getting another blanket because you get cold at night" this made me smile that he went to get a blanket just because of me "right are you finished with your drink?" I nodded as I put the drink down. I got in to bed well sitting up next to all the books to the left of me Tenya sat down next to me it looked like something was on his mind "Tenya what's the matter" he turned and looked at me "you are my wife y/n I don't want to hear you call me by my last name" an awkward silence started.

I didn't know what to say or do till Tenya once again spoke "anyways you need to sleep its late" I looked at the time and then back again "alright... good night T-tenya"

(Morning)
(No ones pov)

You and tenya fell asleep pretty fast but now morning is waiting.

You heard knock at the door but you ignored it... but then again another knock once again you ignore it but at the 3rd knock you felt movement you opened one of your eyes to see Tenya walking over to the door. You looked around the room trying to remember where you was as it hit you Tenya opened the door your head turned straight to the door "do you know where Y/n is" you heard a similar voice "your looking for y/n?" Tenya says well looking back at me "yeah the girls went to her room but she's not there" you finally understood who that voice was it was no other then Midoriya but why would he be looking for you "yeah I've seen her. She left for a run I am sure she'll be back soon" you giggled at Tenya's stupid excuse, your giggle was to quite for Midoriya to hear "alright thanks Iida" Tenya shut the door and said "that was a close call"

(Words 890)