where are you

(Y/n pov)

Mina grabbed my arm "Y/nnnn what's on your mind?" This made me snap out of thought "Huh what do you mean" I replied well looking back at the floor as we were walking to our class "Well you keep zoning out" Mina let go of my arm and stood in front of me this made me stop and look at her "if you had a friend that had a secret that is a really really big secret and wanted to tell their friends but doesn't know how they would react or how the other person who holds the secret would react what would you tell them?" She's was looking at me with concern in her eye "it's sounds like this friend needs to speak to someone she can trust even the person who shares the secret with" I looked away it's not what I wanted to hear at all. There was no way I could tell Tenya that I wanted people to know about us.

(Time skip)
(No one's pov)

The rest of the day went like any other but then at nightfall, you couldn't sleep you decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

(Y/n pov)

"Hm, where's the milk gone?" I mumbled to myself "Hello? Anyone there?" A voice out of nowhere spoke I turned around fast looking to see a person but no one. "Help me please" the voice spoke again it sounded like a little girl "Where are you?" I responded "Out-outside please I'm lost" I ran outside to the little girl but she wasn't there "Whereabouts outside?" I asked the girl but no response I started to walk around looking for her to make sure I haven't lost my mind. I got to a tree and heard "Oh come on you are married to rich a man" I looked around "Was that my-" I was cut off by a scream I ran to the noise as I got there my mother's voice spoke "oh seriously you can't be a hero" but no cry for help after that just silence.

(The next day)
(Tenya pov)

As I went downstairs for breakfast I saw the girls walking up to me "Y/n likes to run huh?" Ochaco smiled I was a bit confused "I'm sorry what do you mean Ochaco" Mina jumped in "Well she's not in her bed and you said she goes on runs" I looked around the room and noticed Y/n wasn't there I didn't say anything and walked to her room but I noticed her door was left open and no one was in it. I went back to the main room.

(Time skip)

Everyone had just finished eating we still had time till we had to go to class but Y/n was still not there "Come on Y/n where are you" I whispered to myself "What was that Iida?" I turned to Midoriya not noticing I said that out loud this made me start to wave my hands in the air like a mad man "OH it was uh nothing" Midoriya smiled at this and walked off.

I was starting to worry about Y/n, as long as we have been together y/n had never disappeared like this.