Can You Pick Me Up

Meaning:
Y/n: your name
S/n: sister name
F/c: favourite colour

(Y/n pov)

You gave your mum and sister the money as you looked at them you couldn't help but hate the look on their faces.
"Y/n are you coming" mother looked at me with a smile that made me hate being there more
"Hm? Where?" I responded
"To aunts house" s/n glanced at me well speaking
I exhaled well following behind them I love my aunt but she thinks I should be a model and not a hero other then that she the best in my family other then my grandma of course. Grandma is so kind and amazing. We got to aunts house she ran up to me and hugged me "there's my beautiful niece" I looked at mother well auntie was still holding me mother looked displease. Auntie always liked me more then my sister that definitely annoyed my sister and mother but she never said anything about it "so when are you going to be a model" my auntie butted in before my mother spoke.

(No one's pov)

You looked at your auntie and walked to the living room as you was in there you saw a person who you didn't know so you apologised and went to walk out but when you turned around your mother, sister and auntie was standing there "uh what's going on?" You said your sister spoke up after an awkward silence "your going to be model" you stood there not knowing what to say but when you did find the words you wanted to run "I don't want to." Your auntie walked up to you and said "think of it more as a side job?" All you could think was that you already have a side job so you looked at your mother and she spoke "a side job to your side job" those word hurt you more then you thought they would but with full confidence you responded "NO IM GOING TO ME A HERO AND YOU CANT STOP ME."

(Y/n pov)

I ran out of there as fast as I could i grabbed my phone out of my f/c bag and called tenya well holding back tears when 'tenya' answered I didn't hear his voice but instead I heard mina's voice saying "oh hi y/n~ your calling tenya again?" I was still holding back tears "Mina... please I need to speak to tenya" I heard a voice in the background "Mina give me the phone" it sounded like tenya I couldn't stop myself from crying now knowing my family is going to do all they can to stop me from being a hero. Mina heard you crying and then you heard tenya on phone "Y/n what's wrong?" You took a minute to responsed "can you pick me up"

(Words 479)