lifetime

Warning: mention of blood

(Y/n pov)

"Damn it," I whispered as the knife hit the ground, making a loud thud. I turned to the door as I heard loud bang from the other side of it. The door handle started to turn.  I looked back to the knife, and with any strength I had left, I tried to get the knife.

(Tenya pov)

"I don't care anymore. I need to go there. If she's there and I didn't look, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." I spoke, and the class nodded, not trying to fight with me. Well, I am in this mood.

We were all heading to the building where Y/n might be, "It looks like a dump" denki commented with a sigh "Well what did you expect to see" mina started to laugh at denki disappointment "WELL! actually, Mina, not all villains live like this." A few of us just rolled our eyes and started to walk into the building ready for a fight, but nothing not a single sound."This place is pretty big. we should go into groups and look around." Midoriya looked over to me well, saying this. I nodded, and we all got into groups and walked around.

We were in a room with smashed photos and old wallpaper that was falling off the walls. "Strange," I commented, looking down at some blood on a wooden table. "What is it?" Shoto walked up to me, looking at the blood."Oh," is all he responded.

"WE'VE FOUND SOMETHING," Midoriya shouted down the old empty halls. I ran down them to where I could hear Midoriya as I entered, I saw Midoriya, Uraraka, and Momo pushing a bookshelf behind it was a door. I ran over, opening the wooden door.

(Y/n pov)

I looked over at the door, trying to use my quirk, but nothing the light from the other room hit my eyes, making me close my eyes for a second "w-whos there," I said through gritted teeth "y/n?" They spoke with a questioning voice. I looked up, trying to see who it was, hoping they would move from the light. "Tenya is... that you?"

The person walked closer to me. "Good, you're the right person" they said, looking down at the blood coming from my injury. "You won't last long with that"

I suddenly heard a loud noise, making my head look at the door again.

(Tenya pov)

As the door opened, books started to fall out from it. I jumped back, avoiding getting hit by any books, but as they hit the ground, they made a loud sound that echos through the house. "Iida.. I don't think anyone is here. " Midoriya put his hand on my shoulder, and I gave him a small nod and started to walk to the front door.

There was a sound of door slamming, making everyone stop and look behind them. "It just an old house" denki plays it cool, acting like that didn't just scare him. Everyone just agrees and walks out.

(No one pov)

The man who was with you ran out, slamming the door. Everything started to go blurry, and my eye got heavy. This must have been the end, right?

"Y/n... Y/N! WAKE UP, PLEASE" Tenya was begging you to wake up with class 1 - a around him,"please... y/n"  Your eyes opened just a little, noticing Tenya."Why are you crying, my love?" You thought you'd love him for a lifetime, not knowing that your life would be so short.

(Words 597)