Wrong Number

(Y/n pov)

I looked at Mina she looked disappointed and then I looked at sero and he looked confused, Sero said "But how do you have the same name?" Tenya looked at me then back at them. We all stood in silence till I spoke up "Well who knows because we're not family." Tenya nodded but then I got a call from my sister I looked around and answered the call well Tenya talked to Mina and Sero, I heard a displeased voice saying "Where are you." I looked at Tenya then answered "What are you talking about?" "Y/n. Iida. Where. The. Heck. Are. You!" Tenya noticed my confused face looking at him but I replied to my sister "At school?" "Y/n, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOU DAM IDIOT!" everyone started looking at me I felt so uneasy after hearing my sister scream at me over the phone and seeing everyone looking at me, Tenya walked over to me and said "What's happening?" I didn't answer him but I said to my sister "where are you?" I heard a lot of movement then my mum... "Y/n sweet heart... GET YOUR DAM BUTT TO THE TREE NOW!" I stayed quite well I walked out of the class room with everyone looking at me but as I went to leave Denki said "Uh Y/n are you alright?" I just nodded well looking at the door infront of me as I went to open the door I saw my hand shaking I just knew my family wasn't going to be happy and I am going to get in trouble for just leaving school but I had to.

(No one pov)

As you left the school everyone in the class room went quiet someone said "Shouldn't we go after her?" some people looked at Tenya but Tenya didn't want to say anything however you was already gone and you was getting close to the tree where your family was. As you walked up to them your mum looked at you and said to you "Because you thought it was a good idea to be late i want some money and give some to your sister." you looked up at her and replied with a soft voice "I don't have enough" your sister grabbed your bag and opened it but only seeing your books she looked at your mother with an evil eye well your so called mother used an wicked tone of voice "you are married to a wealthy man but yet you don't have a coin on you" sheepishly you say "I could ask him for something if I must" your mum started to grin and nodded. Uncertain you grabbed your phone and started to type in his number.

(Tenya pov)

Me and the class was walking to the training area when my phone started to ring deku said "oh Y/n calling you." I answered nervously "Hello? Y/n you called?" right after I said this I heard a fearful voice saying "could I borrow some money" I just sighed and sent the money before answering but even before answering then I hung up i knew she needed it because of her mother. Mina ran up next to me with a cheerful look "sooo what did Y/n want?" "Oh hi Mina, it was the wrong number."

(Words 561)