i could of got seen

Note: y/n means your name

(Y/n pov)

Tenya apologised but soon after I hugged him back all I was thinking was "what am I doing?" "why am I hugging him?" "Oh gosh, someone stop me!" "he's going to hate me." "please stop." but then the thoughts stopped when I heard "I am sorry." I looked at tenya and replied "what?" Tenya hugged me and Whispered "I am sorry you had to marry me, i am sorry you can't live your life like a normal teenager." as I listened to tenya talk about how he's sorry I stopped him "tenya... I'm sorry."

(The next day)

I was walking to school but on the way deku walked up to me "hi iida where's... uh iida" "Oh hi deku like I've told everyone call me y/n and i don't know why would I know?" deku looked at me "oh right nevermind can I walk with you?" I nodded.

We finally got to school, ochaco walked over to me "Y/N! Can you hear?"  I laughed "yes ochaco I can" she smiled and started walking with me and deku.

As we was walking I was thinking "isn't this tenya normal friend group? They are so nice" we all got to class and soon as I walked in some of the girls ran up to me "Y/N! You're back!" I smiled "yes I am." we all talked for a bit till class started as I walked to my seat I saw bakugo he looked at me then said "oi iida 2.0 sorry I guess" I just nodded and walked away WAIT did he just call iida 2.0!?

(After school)

Me, deku, Ochaco and mina was walking out of school but then mina said "y/n can I walk home with you?" But before I answered deku and Ochaco asked "can we join" I thought I can't say no now "uh yeah sure you can" we all started walking  I texted tenya saying "some people from our class are following me home so I'll try and stop them from coming in."

(At home, no one's pov)

You all got to your house as you was standing at the door deku said "can we come in from a bit?" You said nervously "uh sure." soon as they walked in you hoped tenya was out. Ochaco turned to you "wow y/n you must have a rich family this house so huge and beautiful!" "Oh thank you Ochaco me and ten- I mean my family works really hard." you ended up taking them to a side of the house you knew tenya doesn't go.

(Time skip)

You all was talking then you looked at the door tenya was about to walk in so you said "ill be back guys." then you ran to the door and stopped him.

(Y/n pov)

"Tenya there's people here." I said, tenya looked confused then replied "oh WAIT WHY!" but then tenya looked into the room I was just in then looked back at me "Y/n please tell me they don't know, if they don't I could of got seen!?"  I looked at the ground "I felt bad if I said no for letting them in" tenya grabbed my hand and said "you need to tell me next time" I just nodded but then we heard "y/n? Are you in this room?"

(566 words)