tenya listen to me

Note: y/n means your name

(Y/n pov)

As bakugo was screaming for them to hurry up with the timer, I was looking around me there was building everywhere that made it so realistic! The time suddenly started and I looked at bakugo but he was gone? "HUH where did he go?" I said but then I heard a loud noise I turned around to see bakugo soon as I saw him i got my power ready to attack well doing this I moved out of the way of bakugo.

(Bakugo pov)

Y/n just moved out of my way so I ran after her but I couldn't see her "DAM IT WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed suddenly an octopus arm thing came out of no where this must be her quirk I started exploding it but nothing happened what the heck is this and where is y/n "DANG IT Y/N COME OUT" I heard no reply.

(Y/n pov)

I could see bakugo but he couldn't see where I was, I'm glad my quirk works from far away, I finally came out to get closer to attack easier I made more shadows arms, then bakugo started to get closer to me but before he got to me I made a wall with the shadows but I still got hit.

(Nobody's pov)

Bakugo and you ended up having draw from time running out bakugo didn't get injured and you only got a little hurt but not enough to go to the hospital. As you walked to the exit you looked back at bakugo and he didn't look happy suddenly he started running up to you with his quirk.

(Y/n pov)

"DAM IT IIDA 2.0" I turned around and looked at him in shock that he was heading towards me I didn't even have time to scream till he was next to me but before I notice my quirk started to attack "Y/N, BAKUGO STOP THIS" I heard Mr aizawa scream, soon as I hear this I stopped but bakugo didn't want to lose "BAKUGO HE SAID STO-" that was the last thing I said before I saw a bright flash then i saw bakugo standing infront of me screaming then a other bright flash it was one after another then he stopped and just stood looking at me I slowly looked at the teacher he was using his quirk then all of class 1-a came out but I couldn't hear them I started to panic my hearing is the reason I can use my power so well.

(Bakugo pov)

I just need to win I can't lose to this starter I looked her even with Mr aizawa talking to me she looked worried? Then all of a suddend she started screaming, iida ran up to her, did I hurt her she doesn't look to injured? She can't be that weak can she? Then I heard y/n saying "TENYA I CANT HEAR TENYA LISTEN TO ME TENYA!!" 

(Y/n pov)

I was screaming but i couldn't hear myself, tenya then put his hands over my ears, then Recovery Girl came out and walked me out of there to see what is wrong with me. "I can't hear" I said to her.