Second Half Trailer

"Osial- you have awakened." Zhongli murmured. Lumine's shoulders trembled as she looked up at the menacing ocean god, far huge than anything she'd ever seen.

"That looks crazy." Venti chuckled nervously as his emerald eyes traced the length of the creature.

"Kazuha, please stay behind me." Ganyu whispered as she readied her bow.

Lumine inhaled softly. "I'll take care of this. I'm not gonna be useless, ever again."

|

"Welcome to Inazuma! The name's Thoma, housekeeper of the Kamisato Family!" the blonde haired man introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you."

|

"Gorou!" Kazuha called for his dear old friend.

A raspy voice half screamed from behind the pile of papers,"Kazuha!"

"Heard you got married." Kazuha chuckled.

"Aye, aye. Kamisato Gorou, present!" Gorou chuckled sheepishly.

|

"Miss Lumine, I like you a lot. Actually, a real lot." Kokomi looked up shyly at Lumine. Her eyes shone like brilliant jewels made out of the ocean as she waited for a reply, cheeks flushed.

|

"Eternity shall not be destroyed, is what I used to think. But the man who suddenly appeared here, told me that was a lie. Thats who you're searching for, aren't you? I know where he is." Ei stood up as she smiled.

|

"Do you really love me, Lumine?" Venti questioned. She nodded but all she saw reflected in his eyes was a pool of murky sadness and pity. She knew at that time that she'd made a huge mistake.

The second half will bring the story back on 30th October!! Stay tuned!!