Ch26 All routes

A,B,C,D, E:

"How are you gonna beat that thing?" Venti asked as a look of inquisition slid onto his face. (If you picked D)- Childe tried to measure the height of the thing with his eyes, but it was impossible.

"We atleast wanna beat it, unlike some gods." Lumine snapped as she brought out her pocket knife and placed it at her wrist.

"Thats the Blood Arts. Those are forbidden for priestesses normally." Ningguang looked at Lumine in awe. Well, her god had given her his own elemental power and she was also a user of the Light Arts, same as most priestesses. Lumine's mother goddess had taught her the Blood Arts. They were only to be used during emergencies though.

"Lumine-" Venti and Kazuha looked worriedly at her. She huffed and pressed the blade to her skin, and cut it. She felt pain surge through her, but she was used to it. She used her blood to draw a circle and stationed herself on it as even more blood poured out of her massive wound. Blood Arts were a double edged sword. You needed an immense amount of blood for them and they could cause you to die of blood loss, but their power was greater than the power of any other priestess art.

"Kazuha, please get behind me." Ganyu pointed her frosty arrow at the ancient monster but Kazuha patted her head before pulling her aside and readying himself.

"I am capable of doing things as those, so I would like to protect you instead, Miss Ganyu." he smiled as a wave of red settled on the qilin's cheeks. She held onto his sleeve shyly like a school girl, thats what the readers call it, and nodded. Kazuha probably didn't realise he was flirting. He probably didn't even realise she liked him. He was a bit dense about romantic matters.

"Al Novetierre." Lumine chanted as her blood glowed and a massive podium arose above her and lifted her to the skies. Kazuha soared up and landed right beside her, as did Xiao. 

"Woooah!" Venti yelped as he steadied himself onto the platform. What did he come for? "Your orders, cap'n?" Venti looked at her with a look of meekness and an adorable face that- nevermind. She still hated gods.

"I'll be bombing this entire area right now. Get everyone to evacuate." Lumine looked at Xiao, who nodded and sped off towards the ground. "And you two, I need you to lend me your blood. The more blood we have, the more powerful this spell is." she glanced at them. Kazuha cut himself right as she finished her sentence and let his blood pour into the circle. Venti hesitantly obeyed as she channeled her magic energy through her and opened her palms outwards towards the ancient monster.

"Salo Nevallo!" she chanted, and the blood rose up towards her palms as it blasted outwards, like a bomb blast. Venti held onto her arm as Kazuha pulled her towards him to keep her steady.

And then, the platform they stood on crumbled due to the force of the blast. Kazuha carried her to the ground as Venti steadied himself with winds and landed softly on the ground.

And that was when Lumine's vision blackened out. Ugh. Too much blood loss, huh? Unbeknownst to her, the samurai collapsed beside her as well, due to blood loss.

New achievements unlocked:

"Osial, defeated."

"Blood Arts: Al Novetierre."

"Blood Arts Forbidden Technique: Salo Nevallo."

"Blood loss? No big deal."