A

"Thanks, Albedo." Lumine accepted the flowers from Albedo's hands. Kazuha gave her a sad but approving look and smiled. "And thank you too, Kazuha." she smiled brightly. Kazuha was taken aback but smiled ever so slightly back at her with a nod.

"Lumine, don't feel down, okay?" Albedo said, ruffling her hair. She felt a warm sensation tingle in her cheeks as she smiled and nodded.

"I'll leave the two of you to talk." Kazuha chuckled as he turned to leave.

"E-eh, Kazuha?!" Lumine looked towards where Kazuha was standing, but he was already gone.

"Lumine." Albedo called her attention towards him. "You okay?"

Lumine nodded just a bit then sat back down on the grass. Albedo flopped down next to her.

"You know, your brother had the same issues as you." Albedo began.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really." he confirmed. "He was such a depressed guy back then. Hardly spoke. Didn't know his real family, wasn't exactly all bright, you know? But then something changed in him. Or rather someone did."

"Someone? Like a special one?" Lumine asked.

"Yeah. He claimed she was of another world. He wants to definitely go meet her leaving everything aside one day. In her brief stay in Teyvat, she changed him a lot. I don't know her name because he never told me, but you know? Just like him, I know you'll change too if you meet the one you're meant for. I'm sure of it." Albedo smiled.

Or maybe I already have, Lumine thought. Her first impression of Albedo was that he was just a goofy friend of her brother's who was extremely moody. But now she saw something in him. Something different. She wanted to know all about him.

"Albedo." she whispered. Albedo looked at her with his dashing emerald green eyes. "Thank you." she finished.

"Anytime." he smiled with a hint of mischief in his emerald green eyes.

New achievements unlocked:

"This is . . . an otome game?!"

"Alchemist's Green."