A(2)

Tremors interrupted the conversation, and Lumine grabbed Albedo's shoulders, to maintain her balance. Albedo pulled her closer to him and peeked out the window, trying to find out exactly what was happening.

"What the hell is that thing?" Albedo pointed out the window, and Lumine raised her head to see weird moving cylindrical snake like waves rising out of the water like some sort of cyclone.

Azhdaha, Zhongli and Venti, as well as Ganyu, Xiao and other people she didn't know were standing at the edge of the water, dangerously close to the creature. They were Gods, but she knew that they wouldn't do anything. She knew she wasn't capable of much either, but she wanted to help.

"Lets go help." she turned to Albedo and Kazuha. Kazuha nodded and steadied his katana in his hands while Albedo just shook his head.

"You crazy? You wanna fight that thing? Even in my original form, I'm nowhere near that size!" he tried to reason with her.

"Sorry, but I'm going." Lumine snapped. Albedo's emerald hued blue eyes twinkled with a sense of worry as he watched her leave with Kazuha. 

"Good luck then-" he whispered, but there was no one to hear him.

Lumine hadn't thought that he'd turn out to be such a coward, but whatever. She'd try her best by herself. She'd just wished he'd be there with her.

New achievements unlocked:

"Quite the self reliant one."