E

"You." she mouthed as she looked at Venti, who just averted his gaze while smiling nervously.

"Rude to a bard that is, for meeting him you hold no more bliss." he brought up his emerald eyes to meet hers. Why did she still feel this way for him? Why did her heart clench when he saw his face? He was just a god, for Celestia's sake. He wasn't a normal human. He was far worse.

"Well, if you hold no more joy in-" Venti's words were interrupted by a loud guttural sound coming forth from the waves.

"What is that?" Lumine's eyes widened as she looked at the tentacles that arose from the waves, transparent as water, and realised these were snakes. They reached up to the sky, and shook their bodies furiously as they formed a spark in the midst of their heads.

"Looks bad." Venti nervously stepped back to take a better look at the monster.

"Osial." Zhongli suddenly stepped out from behind. "Thats his name. He's a god who lost his life while fighting against me. He has a grudge against Celestia, and Liyue, of course." he raised his orange eyes to scale the length of the beast, or rather, ancient god.

"Old man! I thought I'd lost you!" Venti pointed a finger at him.

"You sure are a fool." Zhongli snapped back.

"What do you think we should do, Rex Lapis?" the voice of a woman sounded from behind. This was the priestess, Ningguang, who you'd heard a lot about and a purple haired girl. Ganyu and Xiao followed close behind them, and immediately positioned themselves on either side of Zhongli. Azhdaha stood beside Zhongli as well, a sight that frightened so many civilians that they immediately ran away from the port. A good thing, of course.

"Pleasure to see you again." Azhdaha said gruffly. Lumine nodded at his words.

"Just not the best time for it." a familiar voice came from behind. Kazuha stepped out towards them and walked up to the very edge of the path, standing near the water. He glanced curiously at Osial, red eyes flickering back and forth.

"Where's Albedo?" Lumine couldn't spot the blonde dragon anywhere.

"He chose to stay back where it was safe." Kazuha informed her. Well, it was a good choice, considering that he wouldn't really be able to do much, and his dragon form was much smaller than Azhdaha. It was better for Albedo to be where it was safe.

She turned back to Osial. It was time to show that she could do something. She'd help everyone. She'd save Liyue. And she wouldn't fail.

New achievements unlocked:

"Determination."