Ch27 All Routes

Lumine's eyes opened to find a wooden ceiling above herself. She tried to rise up, but did not find in herself the power to do so.

"She's awake!" Xiao's voice yelled through the room. The sounds of double doors opening and dozens of hurried footsteps echoed in Lumine's ears.

"Lumine-san! Are you alright?" Kazuha asked, taking her hands in his. Lumine shook her head weakly.

"I told y'all not to go-" Albedo's voice seemed strained as he dabbed a handkerchief at his swollen, red eyes.

"I'm glad you're alright." Ganyu looked down at her and smiled.

Zhongli and Venti stood wordlessly in front of her.

"They say it'll take a few months to fix you up." Ningguang informed from the doorway, clutching a thin golden pipe in her hands.

"I can't waste that much time. I need to go find my brother." Lumine clenched her fists with what power she had left.

"Sorry to say this, but you're not going anywhere." Ningguang shrugged.

"I can do something about that. If you'd like." Zhongli muttered quietly. "I'd no longer like to be a passive god considering how hurt the saviour of Liyue is. The adepti medicine- we shall make it available to her as well."

"That is-" Ningguang started then shook her head. "You must have a good reason." she spoke in a way that seemed to reassure herself.

"Will I recover with that?" Lumine asked. Zhongli nodded slightly as he gazed out the window. "All in the due course of three days." he stated. Three days was long, but quite bearable.

"We are indebted to you." Kazuha bowed. Zhongli shook his head.

"If your journey holds meaning, if that meaning could well affect the normality of the life of another, then I must assist you, come what may. It is my duty, not as a god, but as a resident of Liyue." Zhongli smiled. Shadows were cast over his eyes but Lumine chose not to speak of it.

"Your brother has been sighted in Inazuma by our intelligence forces. We've already arranged for you to get there. There is a certain man, Jaguar D. Saul, who'll take you to Inazuma. You'll rendezvous with my friend Beidou there." Ningguang said, laying bitter emphasis on the word friend as she placed her pipe tentatively to her mouth, and released it, smoke billowing out and merging with the surrounding wind. Venti flinched as if it had hurt him.

"Alright. I'll prepare to head there." Lumine muttered as she glanced at her companions and they nodded in agreement. "Then its decided. We'll head out to Inazuma in three days." she murmured.

"May I accompany, if it is not too much of a burden for you to bear?" Venti asked, one eye closed as he glanced at her hopefully with the other.

Routes except E:

"No." Lumine glared at him fiercely. She wasn't gonna trust a god who'd lied to her about being human all along.

New achievements unlocked:

"No redemption."

"Glorious next."

Route E:

"Fine." Lumine muttered. Venti smiled cheerfully as he reached forward to hug her, but was intercepted by Albedo and Kazuha.

"Group reunion baby." Albedo grinned as he slung a shoulder around Kazuha. Those two got along surprisingly well, despite their contrasting natures.

"As you said, Albedo." Kazuha smiled as he thought fondly of the adventures that lay in wait for them.

"Alright group. In three days, its time for an adventure!" Lumine yelled.

New achievements unlocked:

"Kindness and love unrequited."

"Return of the four."

"Glorious next."