Voicelines

So here are some voicelines i made some time ago like if Sebastian was an operator and kal'tsit instead of the player.

Appointed as assistant: I would never have guessed that you would want me to help you in paperwork doctor Kal'tsit. Maybe you hate me less than I thought...

Talk 1: Perfect weather, perfect temperature, perfect woman... Yeah that seems like a perfect day to me. Oi, get mont3r back to your spine will ya ?

Talk 2: I know, I know... I'm not looking serious when we're on board. But trust me there's nothing i like more than my job here at Rhodes. We don't see rainbows every day around here. So if acting like a clown can make a few people smile then I'll do it again.

Talk 3: We've been working long enough, want to come grab something to eat? My treat. Heh? I swear to God that if you continue working like that you're going to look older than you really are.

Promotion 1: Rhodes Island shall never stop moving forward. The path to our goal is needing blood, sweat and tears as a payment, but I believe that was in the contract.

Promotion 2: I never thought I could get more powerful... I had strong opponents and a strong resolve. Our enemies themselves will never stop getting stronger. Difficulties will become more and more high. So that's why, please Kal'tsit, help me overcome those difficulties.

Trust 1: I'll never be thankful enough for what Rhodes did for me. But now don't worry I'm not staying here because I feel in debt. I'm convinced that what we're doing is worthy of every drop of my blood. So as long as you want of me I'll stay here. 

Trust 2: Hey I was thinking, would you want to on a date? Close your mouth you look like a fish... Yes I know better than anyone else that you're cold to me. But I still see a good side of you that I like from time to time.

Trust 3: I know you are a good person. Amiya, all the others, you treat them well. I know I must have hurt you in the past so much for making a person like you how you are today. But even if you hate me, I will never stop to help you. You, Amiya, W, Nearl you all helped me. And I will help you till every drop of my blood has fallen.

(A/N: a reference to something that will happen later in the story)

Idle: eh... It seems the great doctor Kal'tsit fell asleep... Seriously don't overwork yourself that much you're making me so damn worried Kal... I hope that one day you'll reveal what was between us.

Onboard: I know you didn't want me to fight. But I won't brag in because I know that the situation must be dire.

Watching battle record: Meh, he could have slashed that dude arm's...

Promotion 1: Huh... Thanks? I guess?

Promotion 2: Stop that Kal! I'm Rhodes CEO for God's sake! You're just wasting resources since we can't even upgrade my gear!

Added to squad: Les do dis.

Appointed as squad leader: Seriously you would have picked someone else?

Depart: We will prevail!

Operation begin: Everyone, in formation!

Selecting operator 1: Let's help them!

Selecting operator 2: You intend to let me wait here longer?

Deployment 1: Everyone you can rest! Because I am here!

Deployment 2: Rhodes Island! Let's show them our fangs!

In battle 1: I won't stop.

In battle 2: You had the opportunity to surrender ten minutes ago.

In battle 3: I hope it hurts.

In battle 4: No more mercy!

4- star battle: Now's the time to rest~...

3- star battle: I'll pay everyone a glass tonight!

Sub 3 star result: Everyone gather around! Medic! Help me tend the wounded!

Operation failure: I'm sorry everyone... I've failed you all... I'll buy the time for retreat! Even if I die... 'Warning, doctor Sebastian sanity is dangerously lowering'

Assigned to facility: Really? You could have bought me paperwork...

Tap: Didn't thought you were this dirty. I like it~

Trust tap: Okay i get it. Lock the door and we'll start.

Title: Azur- *cough* hm. Arknights.

Greeting: Hello Kal, how's your day ?