The oni's appetite (Hoshiguma citrus)

A/N: YES YES IT'S THERE. THE FIRST LEMON I'VE PUBLISHED. Absolutely no idea if it is good. Even if a very good friend of mine told me it was fine... Oh and important detail, this is not x Reader, this is with my OC, and if that fact doesn't suit your tastes then screw you and go read something else.

Hoshiguma: Calm down Hoshi... Calm down...

Said a woman as she was trying to calm her hieratic breathing, waiting right in front of a metallic door.

The few R.I people who wondered near here only raised eyebrow at the woman wondering why she seemed so nervous. She took a deep breath and as she was about to knock on the door...

Sebastian: You're going to enter or just stay there all day ?

Startled the oni sighed realizing that he had heard her since the start. After all his hearing was well beyond human capabilities and she knew it but somehow forgot about it...

She pressed a button on the panel right next to the door and it opened before her eyes revealing the living quarters of the doctor. She immediately noticed Misha and Ifrit that were sitting on the couch of the living room, watching something on the television. Ifrit was looking towards the kitchen up the stairs while Misha already had her head turned towards the door.

Ifrit: Dad who you're talking to ?

As the sound of the door reached only the ears of the sarkaz at that point she turned her eyes towards the oni to begin smiling.

Ifrit: Dad !!! There's miss Hoshiguma here !

Hoshiguma: Hi girls.

Said the oni with a smile and a wave of the hand towards the two younger girls. She would have been surprised to see them... If only that place wasn't where they were half of their time.

Misha: H-hello miss Hoshiguma...

Ifrit: Yo !

Sebastian: I know Ifrit, I'm not deaf.

The sound of the water tap running stopped in the kitchen and the giant showed himself drying his hands with a towel.

Sebastian: And I'm not blind either...

He said looking for a few seconds at the oni who send him a smile.

Ifrit: Wow you're dressed fancy !

Hoshiguma: Oh really ?

She said out of humility looking at herself. And that was what Sebastian really noticed, usually Hoshiguma was hanging around in her battle clothes, like most people on Rhodes Island but right now she was dressed in a simple crimson red shirt with blue jeans. Looking far more casual than in those black and heavy clothes.

Sebastian: Truth always comes out from the mouth of kids... Hello Hoshi, is there something I can help you with ?

The oni walked towards him and walked up the stairs as the two kids started to whisper among themselves.

Hoshiguma: I heard we will be docking to Lungmen in a few hours.

Sebastian: You heard that right...

Said the giant as he was cleaning the three plates in his sink listening closely to the oni, the woman sitting on the chair near the table of the kitchen as she watched the man with a smile on her lips.

Hoshiguma: And that you were free in the two upcoming days...

Understanding where she wanted to lead the conversation the doctor smiled broadly as he opened a cupboard to put the plates back in. He put the towel over his shoulder and turned to watch the oni in the eyes.