Prompts

A/N: So there is some short prompts I made long ago when I had the now abandonned project to make a FGO story... And yeah this book is now more like random bullshittery than just one shots about the AK story. But enjoy.

Artoria: Mordred, Sebastian...? This is an important reunion, so why are you both here ?

The king called. Inside of one of the largest rooms of Camelot the knights of the round table were sitting around it. Discussing an important matter about an upcoming war. One of the chairs of the table, right on the next of Artoria was empty. The living armour looked at his queen. All of the other knights of the table looking at the crimson knight like she was not welcome here.

Sebastian: Mordred wants to propose her candidature as a knight of the round table, and I came here to support her.

All the other knights gasped, the queen herself seemed surprised. In the years where the blonde knight had joined Camelot, her secrets revealed... Firstly that she was a woman... Even if she didn't let anyone call her that, and secondly, that she was the daughter of Artoria Pendragon and Morgan le fey.

And the one who didn't judged her because of that, the one who helped her throughout her difficulties was right next to her.

Artoria: No.

Her answer came back immediatly.

The giant felt a vein pop up on his head and looked angrily beneath his helmet at his queen.

Mordred: What ?! Father ! You know my power ! You know what I'm capable of ! You saw me defeating that dragon !

Artoria: I said. No. You won't become a knight of the round table.

Sebastian: And why is that ?

Mordred: That's unfair !

Lancelot: Maybe because you are a woman...

He said in a low voice out of disdain, the face of the fiery girl changing immediately.

Mordred: What did you say you punk ?

Artoria: That's one of the reasons.

Sebastian: Is that a joke...?

The undying knight spoke showing anger.

Sebastian: I was the one to bring your armour to the blacksmith so he could make more place for your breasts artoria.

Lancelot: How dare you talk like that to the king-!

Said the knight abruptly raising from his chair.

Sebastian: I call a cat a cat. If you don't like how I speak to the queen then nothing forbids you to let us settle it like last time. So come on. Get me a duel, I'm dying to break your jaw once again.

The red orbs beneath the helmet were directly on him.

Artoria: Lancelot. Down. This is okay.

A milisecond was all it took to the king to get her blush disappear from her face.

Artoria: The second reason is that your attitude is far too unpredictable Mordred. You don't follow orders, you're not wise enough simply to be a part of the round table.

Mordred: Bullshit ! I always make the best choices ! When I don't follow orders it's to do what you or a true knight would do ! Father please ! Let me take part in that quest ! This is all I want ! For glory ! For Camelot ! I am not asking for a right of succession, just-

Artoria: Silence.

Mordred: Huh-

Artoria: And don't call me father. Knight Mordred my decision is made, you won't join the round table. And don't even think of the throne.