Medical inspection: Kal'tsit lemon

A/N: Oh hey, i forgot i had this lying around and it's sequel...  Litterally woke up at 2:10 am with the urge to post it from nowhere.

Doctor Kal'tsit. Rhodes Island head medic. A flawless woman, an excellent scientist, a great teacher for her students. A natural beauty a face like the most beautiful top models yet as cold as a Sami winter night, like a top model frozen in time. But would someone dare to appreciate that cold night? Would someone dare try to make a move on her? No. But why? Well, it wasn't for the gigantic monster living up in her spine, it wasn't either because she was one of the three most important persons of Rhodes Island. A stupid reason because some people made moves on the doctor, closure or other important people of Rhodes Island. But not her. She was alone. Like right now. Alone in her office. The feline woman stretched, obtaining a satisfying pop from her joints, before sitting back normally in her office chair. She was sitting at her desk working, like always, taking a sip from a cup of old coffee, finishing the cup and putting it near the dozens of other empty cups on her desk. Finishing her task at hand, the end of her day of work nearing, she finished to review the file in front of her. Tests about a medicine a medicine created by one of her colleagues, the doctor Sebastian. Only reading his name made her want to vomit.

A war criminal, a psychopath with almost suicidal tendencies, a man standing for child dreams. That was how she saw him, or at least a part of her saw him. For the same and only reason. Who he was. All the things he did, if he didn't lose his memories, she would have killed him. Bringing all those operators to their death while knowing their fate in advance, eliminating the ones that dared to stand in his way, forcing some to suicide so he wouldn't have to dirty his hands. Clenching her teeth, she let the thought of her unleashing mont3r on him and ripping him to shreds, him and that wick smile of his under that heavy metal helmet. But then feeling the need to get over her work and finish it quickly she started to read through the document. Analysing the reports, another great discovery, maybe of the decade. A pill derived of the drug used to bypass oripathy scanner. But this version was far more potent, it could be used as a way to stop Oripathy from progressing when an infected was using arts from his body and completely stop mutations because of oripathy. She couldn't believe her own eyes. It was a true miracle, coming from the mind of someone who discovered oripathy three months ago. Feeling something vibrate inside her pocket, she took out her phone from the pocket of her lab coat and set it on, watching the notification she could see a message incoming from Warfarin.

Warfarin: Hey Kal did you looked at Seb's new report ?!

Kal'tsit: I was just reading it right now, why ?

Warfarin: Why ?! The dude's got the discovery of the century and you ask why ?!

Kal'tsit: We need to stay professional. Let's review it carefully before giving an opinion.

Warfarin: I did. I did read this thing. And it's flawless, he already made all the verifications before proposing it, in a week we'll be able to produce it!

The feline sighed.

Warfarin: Silence just told me, Seb worked the last three weeks without sleeping or eating and gave it to the rest of medical personnel this morning.

Kal'tsit: *tch*

The feline almost spat out reading the liberi's name and the one of the doctor, knowing the close relation they founded because of the care for Ifrit both of them had.

Kal'tsit: Wait, I thought that he was gone in urgence combat operation this morning.

Warfarin: He send the report minutes before departing. He should be back In 5 minutes from now.