Years later (Nearl)

A/N: So I wrote this like two years ago and now i'm faced with the fact it would never be up to date with the lore of the story so I'm gonna release it.

A ray of sun.

That's what she felt.

That's the first thing she felt in this morning, a sunray hitting her cheek and warming it up. Every bit of her body felt warm and soft, maybe the effect of the sun that shone on her while she was still in bed, or maybe it was all the love and butterflies she felt inside of herself. She opened her eyes seeing with sadness that the space beside her in the bed was empty, the mark of a head still on the pillow next to hers but the person wasn't here anymore. She traced her hand with a bit of sadness feeling the residual warmth on the bed sheets. At least he wasn't gone for a while. She smiled and decided to get up for the day. Looking around her she admired the gigantic room she was in, the walls of white stone of Kazimierz, reminding her the house of her family. Maybe it was the best for both of them to settle in Kazimierz like they once had the crazy idea to. After all, all their adventures, all their sufferings, everything that happened and they made in Terra, they finally deserved to be happy. Together. She sat on the edge of her bed and tied her hairs into her habitual ponytail, humming the same lullaby she singed almost every night back then. Happily, they were old enough now to sleep peacefully without her or him. Just when she finished tying her hairs, she heard the door of her room open and when she took a look at the frame of the door to see one of their servitors entering her room, Jena a Perro in her fifties one of the head maid. They had nobility and riches, peace and happiness, and now their lives were sweater than ever, far sweater and calm than when they were at Rhodes Island, even if there was a fight every now and then for their knighthood, some assholes of knights hating their guts for reasons they long forgot and asking them in duels.

?????: Oh Jena hello.

Jena: Hello miss, I was thinking to wake you up but you seem to already be awake.

?????: Indeed Jena. Where is he ?

Jena: You are talking about mister ? He is with the kids right now, he promised to train them today.

?????: Oh that's right, my memory is short...

Jena: Will you take breakfast in your room or in the dining hall today miss ?

?????: The dining hall will do fine.

Jena: All right miss. It will be ready in five minutes.

After opening all the windows and shutters of the bedroom the maid left the room.

She stood up from the bed and approached one of her wardrobes. Opening it she saw all of her casual clothes but right next to them her armour, a flawless white, different from the one she wore during her time in Rhodes Island but still extremely similar. Smithed by her lover, made from the hardest of materials, but even then due to her reckless behaviour and fighting style some scratch were visible, but she loved it all the same. Even more since it was him that created it, seeming even more adapted to her morphology and her fighting style than whatever she could have think about a proof once again that he knew her probably more than she knew herself. And what made her even happier was that it was in both ways, and they completed each other perfectly. She thought about caressing the metal of the armour with the end of her fingers. Smiling just a bit more. She took one of her most beautiful dress, stockings, and high boots. Quite similar to how she dressed under her armour when she was still in Rhodes Island. She never changed much on how she dressed because she knew her husband would love no matter how she dressed. Taking a quick shower, the woman dressed and headed out of her room, into the spacious corridors of her manor. Spacious was to say the least at first she feared that such a place would be too big for them, but now it seemed almost small with their newfound family. She got down the large marble staircase soon arriving in the dining room where she saw more of their servitors, maids and butlers maintaining the immense residence, each and every one of them greeting her with a madam or miss. When she arrived in the middle of the dining room, she saw two bowls on the table with remains of milk and cereals on the table quickly picked up and cleaned by a butler. One of the maids arriving with her breakfast tray and put it on the table. Thinking about those two bowls, she was also thinking about who they were belonging to each of the two bowls having their names written on it.