New life: Theresa

A/N: Kek there's a link with a certain someone and i'm not sure you will all understand. But now it's been plotted since the start of his story...

The grey skies of Kazdel filled with clouds as always overlooked the demons' land.

Cruising through the mud, the ashes and the snow, a large landship made it's way across this godforsaken territory.

Rhodes Island landship, home of Babel. Homing the last demons and people still loyal to queen Theresa.

And among them, the most peculiar and most loyal to the pink haired queen, this gigantic mountain of a man, was standing in the strategy room.

A high ceiling, dimly lit, except for a table in the middle of it. A gigantic table with chairs on every side, on it was a map of Kazdel, pawns and pieces of chess dispersed on it, representing diverse assets.

Doctor Sebastian, the demon of babel, warlord and right arm of queen Theresa, was standing straight in the rooms, fiddling with the pawns in his hand. His face as grim as the fate of the land. Strategies and options crossed his mind with always the same goals. And he discarded every possibility he Imagined one by one. His teeth clenching out of anger.

Sebastian: Ascalon could capture one of their messengers to get their encryption codes... But they would change them again. Closure could make some sort of de-encryption device... But we have not the budget to buy the components... Maybe steal them? Ah fuck they are in Columbia...

With every and each of his options, all of his ideas were crushed by the weight of reality. And now, he found himself crushing a metal model of a castle within his hand out of anger.

You wouldn't believe it looking at him, even if he was tall, the doctor was quite thin under that heavy coat of his. So having the strength of crushing steel with his bare hand...

He threw the compacted metal chunk at one of the sides of the room hitting the table repeatedly while yelling out of anger, the thin bubble containing all of this pent-up exasperation, anger, sadness and hatred exploding.

When suddenly as his tantrum was still ongoing, he heard the large door of the war room open. One of his hands went immediately on his metal helmet that sat on the side of the table but for soon leaving it when he saw who entered the room.

A sarkaz woman, pink hairs, black horns, dressed with a white dress as elegant and beautiful as the lady herself.

The giant calmed is face of respect and looked at the woman, her facial expression grim and concerned. She walked up to him and the giant soon bowed.

Sebastian: My queen-

Theresa: Sebastian, what was that.

Sebastian: What was what ?

She approached him, and at just a step from him he could see a how so rare angry look on her face.

Theresa: Don't toy with me.

She said looking at the metal object that Sebastian threw away.

Theresa: I am far from stupid. Sebastian, it's not like you to get so angry for nothing. What happened.

It was all that sufficed at that moment. A gentle look, a smile full of compassion, a voice filled with so much love. The protective shell of the giant, the one he always tried to have constantly as a reflex shattered into a billion of pieces against the queen of the sarkaz.

His sadness broke out again and he fell down on one of the chairs, he started to hide his face with his hands, a few number of tears flowing through the spaces between his fingers. The sarkaz woman pulled out another chair, her gaze filled with sadness once again as she rubbed the back of the giant with her hand.