1

''WHY THE FUVK WE NEED TO SEE THIS SINNER EVERYDAY ?"
Taehyung flinched on the sudden shout .
He was sure that again a day has already started and he is going to face many consequences for being a sinner .
He was also not sure about that . He was also so confused what people claim him as a sinner . What he did to deserve this life .

If someone will look at him , that person will definitely fall for his beauty . He was the true definition of ''BEAUTY ". But his life has another thing for him . He just stepped in his 19 years old . The angelic face with brown hair and his pupil was black and the inner iris was deep blue which ended with black outer line at the outer iris of his eyes . How much he cries his eyes never look pale or dull .
Some say his eyes were the reason why people think he is cursed . They think Taehyung can even destroy a peaceful environment with his look . Even if he would cross someone's path that person will definitely face bad luck for rest of his life . A flower could even die with his touch . Whether Taehyung never faced anything like this but he started to think like that when people forced him to believe that .
There was not a single day in his life when he didn't get bullied by someone . And who didn't bully him they were afraid of him . Because somehow they believed that Taehyung was cursed .

With the loud shout Taehyung opened his eyes and sat down on his dirty bed . His morning started with a strong slap by his mother .
He grabbed his stinging red cheek and with teary eyes he looked at his mother .
''Why don't you just kill yourself "
"Mo- o"
"Shut up .. I'm not your mother and remember you are just a curse to us "
She said tightly clutching Taehyung's chin .
Tear started to fall down from Taehyung's eye in pain .
" Oh my god now my day is going to be a hell again . Now don't look at me like you will eat me . Go and make breakfast . We are not pitiful on you in free you have to pay to live in this house . Just get your lazy as* out from here and make breakfast "
She waited untill Taehyung nodded his head after that she left the room.
He tried to stand up on the ground but it was too much painful for him due to the previous night strong kick from his father on his knee .
With limping leg he went to kitchen and tried to do some dishes without breaking anything .

Once he completed the cooking he got ready for the another hell to face . His school .
Being not so bright or not so bad student , Ok that also didn't matter in his life . His teachers and the students always hated him . Like it was pre prepared plan for him . From the starting no one talked with him .
He never wanted to go school . Because he studied less there and got bullied by everyone more . Even there were many devil natured people who have eyes on Taehyung's body .
But if he would miss one class before he reaches at house the news would reach to his parents first .

While walking on the street ,lowering his head Taehyung could heard the little whispers from his back . He got a notification on his phone suddenly . Taehyung didn't even mind to check his phone . Because there was no one who would message him .
But still he looked at the cracked screen of his phone which he could effort to buy after saving money for more than two years . It a reminder with the name 'my birthday' .
Taehyung lazily chuckled on his pitiful life when his eyes went teary .
Now he is 19 .
But does that even matter ?
No one cares about him .
Neither he also .
He wants to die .
The marks of the deep cuts under his full sleeves were the evidence of that .
He always tried to kill himself before he goes to sleep but with a miracle he always wakes up to face new 'consequences' .
When he had no idea about his own sin .

The class went by with many harsh words by his so called classmates and teachers, but he was so thankful for that particular last seat of the corner which was right beside the window . The cold breeze of december was shivering his weak body under those thin garments .
His birthday was really miserable for him . Taehyung was feelings more cold because today some boys poured cold water on him and he had no extra dress to change .
One teacher called him to his office because Taehyung was crying and when he went to meet his teacher that evil intensely roamed his hand on Taehyung's back . Groped his as* and in fear Taehyung also pushed him little bit hardly which caused that teacher fall on the ground . Without looking back Taehyung ran out of the school .