9

Jungkook shook his head on his mother's cute request . He had not any problem but he needed Taehyung to get completely comfortable with him . Especially with those human and demon concept .

After he coming back ,he went for a small visit of his pack . The Demon's pack was not so big or crowded but still it was one of the strongest pack among all Demon's community .
Jungkook looked at the people , who were some how happy in their life ,suddenly he felt insecurities , fear and enmity .
He clutched the synthetic materials of his clothes on his chest , where he felt the pain .
Directly through his heart .
Suddenly the anxiety attack of lose something important made his vision blurry and head heart .
He felt like someone who is so important to him was in pain .
And after sometime he heard the muffled cries .
Muffled cries of his love .
Who was begging for stop the pain .
And he heard Taehyung shouted with the burning cries .
''Koo- Kook-ie help m-me . I - I w- will die ."
With a loud shocking gasp and angry gaze the demon again disappeared in those black smokes .

_________________________________

Once Taehyung remembered Jungkook in his mind , he closed his eyes . Some part of his heart wanted him to live .
Live for whom ?
He didn't know but he wanted to try .
But due to those pitiless tortures and tender life , his body wanted to give up .
Even wanted to give up on theast hope to see his magically clashed savior demon Kookie .

But soon his noes felt the same scent of sweet marjoram . That comfortable one , and also addicting . Unconsciously Taehyung smiled a little .
Not because of the Jungkook's presence but he thought how do everytime Jungkook appears in front of him whenever he was the last stage of his pain to die .

''Angel - angel .. Look - look at me . Open your eyes Angel . I'm - here . You - your Kookie is here "
Taehyung felt Jungkook's rough hand placed on his face and Jungkook tried to wake him by tapping on his right cheek .
Taehyung slowly tried to open his eyes , which were very tired to be opened at that time .
He could feel blood was oozing out from his left abdomen . His face was stinging due to the cut of the glass and same with all of his body .
When his eyes saw the already teary ones of Jungkook , he smiled a little .
'' N - nothing is going to happen to you . Ju- just keep o- open with me . S- stay with me , Ple-please lo- - - - "
Taehyung was so much exhausted to hear the rest words .
Finally everything blacked out in front of his eyes , the voice also faded away in a second .

_____________________________________

Lights were flickering everywhere at the place . Thousands of people were enjoying the event ,which was some sort of festival or a reunion type of thing .
All the citizens were waring either white or black . Somewhere smiling with each other , while some were flirting and at the same time some were glaring at the others , talking nonsense about something . Children were playing , eating and making everyone around them laugh on that .
Somew ere using their magic powers also to do something tragic .

But at the same time Taehyung was gritting his teeth on the vainy young man . Trying to push while using all of his strengths to the other who was hovering over him ,pinning him on the rough surface of tree .
Taehyung was blushing madly under the dark gaze of the young man whose face was not clear . But thanks to the Jesus , It was dark , a little far from the festival .

''Leave me y-you Demon "
Taehyung tried to act stern but ended up stuttering when a small lump of the citrus hit on his nostrils .
Instantly he started to melt . Not like his body but his heart .
The smell was so soothing and relaxing for Taehyung's fragile body that he wanted not to end the segment .
May be that's why he was there .

''Wow never thought the beautiful angel can also stutter "
The demon laughed maniacly . Taehyung's body shivered on the deep voice .
''Stutter , my f- foot "
Taehyung tried to act maniac as well ,made the demon chuckle on Taehyung's act .