21

Taehyung started to make some noodles as Jungkook was not there .
Jungkook went to hell when his father wanted him to see . Sometimes Taehyung felt strange . He knew he was an angel but still he was living a life a normal human once who was being abused and hated by everyone . But back then he was living with a devil . The most powerful one . When he grew up doing everything by his own , then he was also living where he could see someone doing everything by magic , flying in the air , disappearing in the smoke and coming out suddenly , someone can read other's mind , while someone can also change into a demon in just a second .

Once he cooked the noodles , he sat down on the couch and turned on the Tv . That day for some reason he wanted to watch some news when he was not even a fan of news . Once the news channel was opened and he was slurping the hot noodles , he read the breaking news .
"Again the brutal murders caused in the locality ."
And then he started to hear what the reporter was saying .
"The police again found some strange dead bodies from the local area . Police are assuming that it is a murder case but still have no idea about the murderer . Police tried to investigate the crime by the help of camera footage but strangely the cameras around the place stopped working suddenly . The murderer also didn't left any clue but the murders are really brutal . It is the second time police found these dead bodies so please stay safe and vigilant ."
Taehyung watched news and he saw the dead bodies were looking really dangerous . The spots were blured with cautions . But someone can still know how beastly the murderer killed those people .
Unintentionally the fear appeared in Taehyung's heart . He gulped down the noodles fearfully expecting Jungkook to come back soon . He knew no one can kill him untill Jungkook was there with him but still he was afraid . Not for to die but to go far away from Jungkook .

Taehyung didn't even realise when he finished his food untill he heard the sound . He flinched and look around but there was no one . The fear completely took over in his body when he remembered the murders . His mind went blur and he started to tremble in fear . Only one word came in his mind
"Jungkook , where are you ?"
His eyes went teary and he suddenly heard from behind
"For fuvk sake Jimin , stop scaring him if you don't want to die now . "
Taehyung left a big cry when his body was lifted and embraced in those familiar arms .
"I am here Angel . Don't cry baby . Look I am here . It was Jimin and hyungs ."
Taehyung started to cry loudly when his mind was fully filled with the news .
"Sorry - sorry Taetae . I was just pranking on you . Sorry , Don't cry please ."
Taehyung looked at him slowly wiped his tears while mumbling
"N-no no it - it is ok . I - I just ...."
"You just what Angel . Did something happen to you ?"
Taehyung could see those two pairs of worried eyes on him .
So he shook his head as no .
He wanted to say what happened but also he didn't want to look like a little kid who was scared of being alone after watching some regular news .
"So baby .....?"
Jimin was about to ask but they heard a loud thud .
Taehyung flinched again and unintentionally he clinched Jungkook's dress fabric .

"Oo -oo sorry , I am just tired ."
Jimin immediately ran towards while shouting .
"Are you a what ? A sleeping pig . No one sleeps like you . Sometime I am even confused whether you are a devil or just a lazy pig ."
Taehyung didn't want but he laughed on the comments on Yoongi by Jimin .
"Yes, tell your finance not to sleep only ."
Jin came in the scene and Namjoon was behind him .
"Look what Jin hyung said . Don't- sleep- only."
Jimin again shouted but Yoongi was unbothered with every word .
Jungkook was really annoyed by then but Taehyung's smile managed him not brust on the other four .
"Ok ok . Don't act like dogs . And you have already seen Taehyung so now get lost ."
He commanded and other four didn't even gave a little care to his words and settled themselves on the couch .
Taehyung was still in Jungkook's embrace and he heard Jin saying
"They are looking really cute , aren't they ?"
He whispered it to Jimin but clearly heard by everyone .
"Yes , Jinny is right ."
Namjoon said with a nod .
Taehyung patted on Jungkook's chest indicating him to place him on the ground but Jungkook made his grip tight around Taehyung's waist .
"So when you all will leave ?"
He again asked annoyingly .
"Atleast not anytime soon ."
Jin annoced .
Jungkook left a big sigh and carried Taehyung to inside the room .