3

In just a second when Taehyung realised the atmosphere changed . The cold night went colder but he didn't fell in water . He felt two strong arm were holding his body securely , he slightly opened his eyes .
He immediately looked around and he saw he was flying in air . Like someone was holding him while face was on a strong chest . He clutched down the silk garments of Jungkook with the fear of falling but he never fell in the water .

In a second his body was placed on the bridge . His heart was beating fastly due to fear . In between those two days he has been facing new things . Like at previous night he saw the face of the mystery boy then they also talked and became friends .
At also the same night he saw a unhumanic body which made him unconscious in fear. Two different people ,one was so gentle where another one was looking like a demon .
He was so confused what to do .
Who were they ?
In between those eighteen years of hell he never faced anything like that but once he reached at nineteen , his life was becoming more and more different .
But he didn't know that that year he was going to live his life as also going cry alot .

As Taehyung opened his eyes slightly still feeling someone's presence near him . When his eyes fell the person he left a loud gasp and before he could shout he faint out in fear .
Obviously Jungkook's demonic body was really terrible for Taehyung .
He never expected something like that to see .
For two seconds he thought the demon was going to kill him . Those piercing eyes of Jungkook which were directly looking at Taehyung made shiver down in his spine .

Jungkook again took Taehyung's body in his hand left a big sigh
''You really passed out ?"
He said boringly.
''I wish I could take your life and take you with me . May be that would be much more easy "
He said to Taehyung's unconscious body .
''Now what ? Let's go to that house .... Now I will see who will hurt you ?"
He said showing his sharp fang teeth which were clearly showing how sharp and long they were .

As Jungkook was talking to himself ,he felt someone was standing behind him . Without thinking twice he was ready to attack him .
He stood up making a big swirl of his long black furry mantel .
''Oh oh oh wait ... What are you doing ?"
The person said while backing up two feets .
''Jiminshi , You were about to die "
Jungkook said relaxing himself a little .
''Oh shut up , I am looking at my Taetae "
Jimin said , his eyes were not leaving Taehyung's unconscious body .
''He is mine , You have already one . So back up from my Taehyung "
Jungkook said , Jealousy was clearly visible in his voice .
He immediately took Taehyung's body in his arm , almost covering the small body of Taehyung inside his long cape .
Jimin didn't mind him but he went towards Taehyung's unconscious body .
He caressed his cheek and said
''Never thought someone could also make a devil cry "
Jimin was not crying but he was so sad .
Jungkook only hummed as an agreement .
''I miss him . I wish we could take him with us . Never thought a person like him will also feel this pain "
Jimin added .
''I also want this but we can't "
Jungkook tried his best to act stern .
''Can't we stay with him Jungkook ? "
Jimin asked
"Yes I want to but as you saw when he saw my face he passed out . I don't want him to die one day with my face "
He said shaking his head helplessly .
Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and said with a smile
''Don't be foolish Jungkook . Don't forget he knows you as his Kookie also . He needs some time to accept the fact that Kookie and Jungkook are same person . And one day he needs to know the truth Jungkook . You can't hide this from him "
"No, he will leave me . I don't want him to know this " Jungkook almost shouted on Jimin .
''But one day he will know and trust me Jungkook ,This Taehyung will never leave you , never "

A small Introduction
Jeon Jungkook /Kookie ,Kim Namjoon , Kim Seokjin , Min Yoongi , Park Jimin , Jung Hoseok belongs to hell . They all are belongs to the pack Black Knight . They all were well trained , most stronger among all people of the pack because they had special strength . And also known for well skilled in everything .
Jungkook was a half vampire and half demon so he was strangest among all .
His parents were the head of the pack and people worship them as the God of demons . And Jungkook was the next hire .
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi were married where same was going with Namjoon and Seokjin .
Jung Hoseok was a complete vampire with alpha wolf character so he was waiting for his mate .
(I don't have many more idea about these things so please bear the pain with me 🙈)