23

Once Jimin left with Taehyung , the environment changed mysteriously .
The whole field was filled with blood and dead bodies when the five devils came in their real appearance .

Devil Namjoon and Jin were slitting the monsters' head from their body with the lighting swords which were pronounced with some spells and inexplicably the bodies were started to turn in ashes and disappearing in the air .

A bunch of mosters came running in speed towards Hoseok as well like the cloud but they didn't know Hoseok had also a special power . Without his swords he could also kill the monsters with his powerful spell .
The monsters were flown away suddenly with the spell and didn't even realise when their bodys were turned into ashes after being slitted by Hoseok's swords .

On the another side Yoongi was killing monsters like they were some insects in front of him . With his sea power he made them froze at their place before easily killing them in juat a blink of eyes .

The situation was seeming like the monsters had no idea about the strengths of the devils . As the human was taken by Jimin from the place , the field critically turned into the place with loud screams of the monsters who just vanished in to the thick air . The number of monsters started to decrease and also some monsters started to run away from their like they have missed their target .
But they didn't know the worst death was waiting for them .

While the rest were running inside the jungle , trying to run away from four devils , they all heard like someone was chasing them . Without their concern they heard monsters were screaming in pain like someone had choked them .
As they all stopped to look behind , they saw Jungkook was running towards them in light speed . They all also didn't stop for the next second and started to run to save their life .
As the monsters were running in a big number , they were also killing themselves to save their own life .
In between that running and killing of monsters , a monster fell down on the ground as another monster pushed him from the way .
With the heavy body the monster tried to stand up but he was too late for that .
Jungkook was already standing in front of him and before the monster can do something , Jungkook's huge hand gripped on monster's chest , exactly on his heart .
The big and sharp nails dug in the flesh of the monster making blood splash from his chest and with a loud and fierce groan Jungkook pulled out the heart from his chest .

The devil's face was already looking brutal due to the blood but the current scene was really dreadful .
Jungkook held the heart in his hand, showing it to the monster who was struggling with the pain of death where his fearful eyes were looking at Jungkook's action .
The devil opened his mouth wide while he placed the heart near to his mouth and squeezed it , making the blood from the heart fall in his mouth directly .
As the devil drunk the last single drop blood from the heart, the monster's body was also vanished in the air at the same time .

The devil was unstoppable , he was gaining more and more power from the monsters' blood as the time went by and he almost killed everyone without letting a single monster run away from there .

________

On the other side , Jimin took Taehyung's unconscious body to Jungkook's house and placed him on the bed .
First thing he did was he turned himself into his human body and after some time he read some spell which helped Taehyung to come back to his consciousness .
"Jungkook..
K-Kookie ???
W-where is my Koo-kie .
Where is he ?"
Taehyung blabbered as his eyes open and he started to look here and there .
He was completely scared due to the previous incident but when he opened his eyes and didn't find the devil in front of his eyes , he started to panic .
"He is alright ... He is alright Taehyung ."
Jimin said placing his hand on Taehyung's head , manipulating his brain and calming his body .
After some time Taehyung seemed relax like he was in another world and he knew that the devil was alright .