6

Once the sharp blade slited through Taehyung's boss's body , making the whole place full of blood . The blood strains were clearly visible on the store shining white wall , some on the decorated plants and some sprayed on Jungkook's face ,making his face more dangerous condition . Now he was looking like a real devil . The horns with the blood strains on his face and his satisfying smirk , in a snap he turned himself into a normal person to a devil . The area was messed but closing his eyes and murmuring something continuously , he opened his eyes and everything went normal .

The place was all clean like before . Not a single evidence was present at the place even with those dead bodies . But only one thing didn't change , that was Taehyung which made Jungkook very confused and shocked at the same time .
Taehyung was sitting at the same corner , clutching himself ,hiding his face in between his legs and chest while covering his ears , trembling in fear .
At first Jungkook thought the spell worked on Taehyung also and everything was going to be normal once he would look . So he went to Taehyung and crouched down near to him . Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder by which Taehyung immediately flinched and shrugged his hand away from his body . Once he didn't even look at Jungkook who was not even in his devil form .
He backed up on the ground while shouting loudly .
''Don't come to me .."
"Go away"
"Ple-please don't kill me .. Please"
He was begging and crying loudly .
Jungkook gulped at his state .
He was shocked that his spell didn't work on Taehyung . With the frustration of that new thing , his body again converted into the devil .
But again he tried to touch Taehyung and this time not caring about anything .
As he was ruthless , he could have killed Taehyung at that same place but that boy was his everything .

'' Angel, Look at me "
He said with a calmful voice , placing his hand on Taehyung's trembling body .
''I'm Kookie "
Taehyung only shook his head , tried to move back while saying
''No - no you will kill me "
''No angel I can't kill you, trust me "
His voice was so much soothing ,that made Taehyung a little bit relax so he slowly started to look up .
Still he was shivering in fear and once he looked up and he saw Jungkook . He remembered clearly that he was with the same person who helped him .
Without wasting any second he passed out at the same spot but fortunately Jungkook was there to hold him .

Jungkook knew that this day would definitely come . He was well prepared for it . Not like he was a weak heart person . He was the devil . The devil who can kill a people for a slightest mistake . The world was under his finger . He was heartless ,killed many innocent people . He was the fear . He wants people to respect and obey him always . He never fell for anyone but if it comes to some sexual pleasure , he could make anyone submissive with his spell . His perfect well built body where many tattoos were carved making his naked body dangerously attractive for the people . One person for one night , he never repeated his sexual activity with the same person but when his eyes fell on Taehyung , everything changed for him .
His devil heart started to beat for him and his sexual desires only craved for Taehyung .

Taehyung tried to open his eyes when he felt someone was stocking his cheek .
While saying something which he could not even hear . He opened his eyes ,tried to sit on the bed , he leaned on the head board for support . His head was throbbing and he didn't even try to remember what happened and where was he .
But once his vision got clear , he looked around the room . He was not in his room . It was big than his , not big but way more bigger than his . The nightstand light was the only source to see . With the reflection of the orange light of the nightstand the room was also looking orange in colour. There he could see the room had many curtain which was covering almost one side of the wall . Then beside that on a table there were some candles were burning . He looked in front of himself and then again without any more seconds he passed out with a very frightening expression .