16

The three days went by quickly ....
After that first encounter , Taehyung made some excuses to go with Eun to the festival ...
His intention was not to go there and enjoy the festival while Eun was out for her secret dates with the vampire Hoseok but he went there to meet that particular black haired brown eyes muscular handsome devil , Jungkook , the next king of the community ..
And coincidentally Jungkook was also there and they ended up talking with eachother more like Jungkook was teasing Taehyung with his seductive talks and Taehyung was pretending he doesn't like those things with Jungkook .
Especially the scent of Jungkook ...
He even didn't know out of every scent in the world why Jungkook's scent was so addicting to him . Never once in his entire life he felt like that towards anyone .. Those fasten heartbeats just with one glance of Jungkook , That flip of heart on Jungkook's each touch and those thausand of butterflies suddenly erupting feelings in his stomach when Jungkook does something sweet to him ..

On the fourth day of the festival , Eun left Taehyung behind that same tree ... Taehyung was alone but the smile never left from his lips .. He was playing with his fingers while his heart was searching for that particular person to come and tease him .
He was not even sure himself why he was falling more and more for a devil ..
Did I say "he is falling"
Then yes , Jungkook had been in his mind after their meeting ... Everytime his heart is craving for the devil while his body wanted those scent on it ...
Taehyung was on his own thoughts when he heard footsteps ...
He turned his head but there was noone ..
He was brave ..
He was fearless ..
He was more stronger than he looks ..
And also he was so excellent when it comes to sword art ....

He turned and stayed calm ..
Then again the same sound but no one was there so his sixth sense told him he was not alone there ...
He remembered his mom's word
"Don't get hurt"
Who the fuck was going to be hurt when he was the expert when is comes to slit people's throats but not unnecessarily ...
"Who is this ? I am saying you for the last time "
A sword appeared in his hand , he firmly gripped around the sword and ready to attack the person ...
He turned to his back and looked around ... But stopped when he sensed the presence ...
He tightly clutched his weapon ,took a deep breath , he turned to his back and there the blade was slit through something in just a millisecond ..
At least what he felt ...
But again there was noone ...

Soon his body tensed , the opponent was so skilful and fast ..
He gulped and in another second a strong hand was on his lips while his body pulled towards something hard ....
The sword fell down on the ground and instantly disappeared .
His heavy breathing was calmed down once the voice said and that familiar scent hit his nose
"Angel can't be bad , you know "
He felt a pair of lips brushed on his neck ...
May be the devil was well known with the perfect weak spot of the angel ...
A blush hugged Taehyung's cheeks and his body immediately leaned on the hard chest of the devil when devil's hand left from his mouth ..
"What happened Angel ? Waiting for me ?"
Jungkook again said but Taehyung couldn't form a word when Jungkook's right hand was now loosely playing with the hem of angel's silk shirt ...
"I need answer ?"
The devil intentionally using his deep voice on the poor little guy making him a pure submissive .
"Y-yes"
Taehyung stuttered ....
"Can't believe a Angel who is stuttering while talking was about to kill me "
Devil teased ..
Taehyung turned his head to face Jungkook who was now wearing a clingy smirk ..
Taehyung freed himself from the hold of Jungkook , went two steps back , crossed his hands on his chest with that he left a hump and didn't forget to pout ....

Jungkook's smirk instantly fell down ...
He was lost in those expression ..
His eyes travelled from Taehyung's face to his whole body ....
Those loose light purple dresses with lesh tying around his waist were giving a perfect shape of his body ....
The fluffy hair with another matching flower hairpin with his shirt was making his face more beautiful ....
The devil never felt for anyone other than lust .
But there were something in those big doe eyes , dramatic pout and fake angry which always melt his stone heart ...
The red cheeks of the angel always invited his hands to caress them not to ignore ...
The beauty with the innocence of the angel always dragged him to the festival which once he wanted to stop ....
Now even his heart was saying it is going miss the cute angel after seven days ...