11

Being taken care by someone is a very prominent and joyful thing .

Especially for Taehyung .

He came out of the bathroom with a satisfying smile , putting on some grey hoodie and shorts of Jungkook's human outfit . The delicious smell from the kitchen was enveloping the whole house .
It was magic by Jungkook's demon power or may be from his mother's vampire gene  .

Taehyung happily skipped some ground under his feet . He was surely happy not only because of those delicious smell but also he was genuinely feeling happy .
Today he tore up every single patches of those gauze clothes from his body . Only some light bruises were left on his body . There was not a single pain on his skin and he was feeling reborn again . For last one day he had not beatten by anyone .No cursing or hates only love .
What he would have wished for more in his life .
His wound was treated well , he ate a marvellous dinner then a pleasant sleep in his guardian angel's or I should say demon's arm and finally a best shiny shiny good morning .
Wait, Did I skip about the dream ?
Taehyung also thought about it when he was taking the shower .
As the wise people say "bathroom is the best place to think about everything "
And for Taehyung it was the safest place .

Not like he was sad or afraid .
Because of suddenly appearance of the demon and himself in his dream .
But he was confused and frustrated .
He wanted to know more but he only watched the same dream twice .
Same place and same talking .
He wanted to know what happened after that , they kissed ?
Or
The demon marked him ?
Now even Taehyung had started to think that it was not only a coincidence which was planned by his dear God and that's the well planned by someone .

But who cares about it when he was getting all love and care from the particular demon .
As he headed to kitchen , he saw how many plates were floating on the air in the level of Jungkook's chest and Jungkook was standing there , mostly looking at them .
May be ordering something good for Taehyung by his magics .

Taehyung stopped on his way , behind the wall . He wanted to watch what was going on . May be he wanted to look at Jungkook . His clothing was giving a vibe of something formal attire but perfectly good looking . His broad shoulders were eye catching due to the fur black leather coat .
Taehyung gave a glance and thought
"Why Jungkook doesn't wear something normal . Why always these furry black long coats like he wasn't living in human world but it's ok I love it , he looks more maniac and more honest also ".

Taehyung peeked inside the kitchen again and he saw the same thing Jungkook was looking at the plates . He didn't know but he giggled but immediately put his palm on his mouth which was in just a nanosecond .
"Angel ,it is bad to watch someone secretly "
Taehyung flinched and he felt his legs weakened by the deep and sudden voice .
"Now come here little Angel "
Taehyung gulped on the commanding voice and took his first step for his devil .
In a minute he completed all the path from the kitchen door to the devil and stood behind him .
He kept looking at the ground but he didn't know why he felt so submissive around Jungkook .
"What are you thinking Angel ?"
The demon asked suddenly as he find Taehyung's stuttering words more interesting than reading his mind in a second .
"No-n-othing"
Taehyung spoke and in the next time he felt the warm scent of Jungkook near to his face .
"Then look at me Angel "
Taehyung snapped his head towards Jungkook and he found their faces were inches away from each other .
The brown orbs of Jungkook were intimidatingly looking at his .
Without second thought he moved back and stumbled on the fluffy slipper .
Taehyung was about to fell on the ground , Demon immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist , pulling him towards his strong chest and in a second the furry wings engulfed the smaller's body completely .
Taehyung cluthed Jungkook's cloth and closed his eyes as his nose sensed the sweet marjoram scent .
Was not it most clamful and beautiful moment for Taehyung .
When the humans were not helping him there a dangerous demon was soothing him .