15.

UNEDITED

Casey:

"I can't wait to see you naked in my bed. Ive been waiting all night for this." Amelia hissed as she kissed down my neck. We were in the back of the limousine, Amelia unable to keep her hands off my body from the moment we walked out of the club.

I moaned, my lips parting as she sucked on my earlobe, her hands rubbing up and down my bare thighs. Her hands slowly travelled up my arm causing my skin to break into goosebumps as she sucked on my neck, her hands slowly lowering the straps to my dress. She kissed from my neck down my collarbones, sucking and nibbling toward my shoulder before kissing the top of my shoulder blades.

"No sex in the limo, Amelia!" The driver shouted, causing Amelia to chuckle into my shoulder. I whined and adjusted my clothes, feeling her pull me on to her lap and wrap her arms around my waist.

"It's okay. I have a surprise for you, anyway."

"Oh?" I asked as I turned to face her. She nodded, her eyes glued to my lips. She leaned forward and kissed me again, biting and sucking on my bottom lip causing me to groan in frustration.

"Mhm..we're here." Amelia moaned before kissing my lips again and opening the limo door, stepping out and holding her hand out for me. I grabbed it and she pulled me to her petite body, her arms wrapping around my waist. We walked up to her house and she unlocked the door, before grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs.

"Close your eyes." She breathed. I obeyed and allowed her to guide me with her hand linked with mine. We slowly walked up the stairs, Amelia laughing as I tripped causing me to slap her arm.

"Now..open.." She breathed. I obeyed and gasped as I covered my mouth in shock, looking at her with tears in my eyes as she smiled softly.

The entire room was completely decorated. There were rose petals everywhere that led to the bed. I laughed loudly as I read what she spelt out.

'Let me eat your ass.'

"You are so silly!" I laughed as I slapped her shoulder before grabbing her face and kissing her. The rest of the room had candles lit, along with a basket of fruits and all sorts of chocolates just waiting to be devoured. There was also a bottle of Chardonnay.

"You've made me feel so special the last two weeks. I thought why not return the favor, hm?" She asked as she rested her chin on my shoulder. I grinned, wiping the tears that managed to escape before pulling her closer to me.

"I'm all yours."

The soft sound of kissing filled the room as we both slowly took each other's clothes off. Amelia took her time, watching as my dress fell to my feet, leaving me bare and naked for her. She analyzed my body, licking her lips before looking up at me.

"You're so breathtaking." She whispered before getting on her knees and kissing down my stomach. I moaned, my fingers wrapping in her blonde locks as I pulled her back to her feet. My hands found the back of her dress and I unzipped it, watching as she stepped out in only her heels and her lingerie. She had on an all black lace set that made me throb. Her body was beautiful, it being the perfect hour glass shape. Her small stomach was soft and had stretch marks that travelled down to her thighs and the beginning of her ass.

"Jesus.." I whispered as I analyzed her. She blushed before unhooking her bra and throwing it to the side. I immediately attacked her breasts, taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking on them. Her moans were soft and hoarse and it drove me crazy.

"I have to tell you something." She whispered as we both got onto the bed. She straddled my waist and I flipped us over so she was under me.

"Anything." I breathed as I kissed her lips again. She swallowed hard before looking me in my eye, the worry possessing hers.

"I-um..I'm a virgin." She whispered.

I looked up at her in utter shock and she groaned, covering her beet red face in embarrassment but I shook my head, taking her hands and pushing them above her head.

"Me too." I whispered before leaning down and kissing her deeply. She moaned into my mouth, wrapping her arms and legs around me as our tongues touched. We kissed passionately for some time, our lips and tongue moving slowly against each other. Her hands roamed across my body as mine did hers.

"This makes this night extra special then. Because I've never let anyone even see me naked before." She admitted. I smiled as I caressed her cheek.

"I'm honored. Now we can take our time and enjoy each other."

She chuckled darkly as she flipped us over, her long blonde strands surrounding us like rain as she looked up at me with dark eyes.

"I didn't say I didn't know what to do.." She whispered as she started to leave hot kisses down my chest. I was panting by the time she got in between my legs. She licked and sucked on my chest, teasing my nipples with her teeth and tongue. She made sure to take her time traveling to where I needed her most and it left me dripping.

"Please.." I whispered. She smirked and looked up at me as she left hot kisses on my outer thigh.

"Please, what? What do you want, hm? You want me to taste you? Yeah?" She asked as she slowly spread my legs wide, exposing my dripping pussy to her face. She bit her lip as she stared down at it, before looking up at me and leaving a swift lick causing me to gasp.

"You taste just as sweet as I imagined." She moaned before leaning in and taking my clit into her mouth. She sucked on it, causing me to gasp loudly as my head fell back against the head board, my back arching.

She continued to devour my flesh, moaning against me as she moved her head and tongue. For a virgin, she definitely knew what she was doing. I was a loud, moaning mess under her as I panted. My fingers dug into the bedsheets and she moaned, sucking on my clit in a pulsing motion that made my eyes cross.

"Oh-o-oh Amelia! Just like that!" I gasped loudly as I held her head to my pussy, moving my hips against her face. Her hands held my thighs down as she teased my tongue with her hole, before slipping it inside.

I let out a moan that echoed through the entire room as I pulsated against her tongue. Her thumb found my clit and she rubbed the sticky nub in circles as she moved her tongue in and out of me, before traveling it up toward my wetness and attacking my clit again.

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, don't stop. Don't stop, Amelia..please, baby.." I sobbed in pleasure as my legs trembled around her. She lifted my legs in the air as she continued to suck on my clit, lapping up my cum with her tongue before spitting it back onto my pussy and sucking on it again.

"You thought I was done? Oh please. Lay your sexy ass back down. I'm just getting started."