24.

Casey in the MM.

Can y'all believe I wrote another book..in two weeks...

UNEDITED

Casey:

"Oh my God! Ms. Alvarez! Turn on TMZ!" Amelia's new assistant screamed as she busted into my office. I sighed, slightly confused at her jubilance as I grabbed the remote and the television on.

My phone rang and I answered as I still stared at the tv, my jaw dropping as I watched Amelia go on a rampage in the TMZ studio.

Earlier today, Amelia white decided to come to the studio and clear the air...and also to fire everyone who works there. She explained that she was now the new chief executive of TMZ and that every single person, including José Perez who was her former employee, was fired and summoned to court for a grand lawsuit. She then went on a rampage, explaining everything to the press about her relationship with Casey Alvarez.

The tears welled in my eyes as I listened to her speak, my heart jumping as she referred to me as her wife.

"This woman loves you." Kaya squealed on the phone and I nodded, wiping my face as I continued to watch the television. I flinched at the photos she waved around of her bruises from the day I found her in her house with Sheri.

I guess we should wrap it up, folks. The tea is over.

"Even Wendy Williams is talking about it. She wants you guys to appear on her show."

"Nah..I rather not." I breathed.

"Rather not what?"

"Kaya I'll call you back.."

I looked up and saw my angel staring at me with a sad smile on her face. Her face was free of makeup, her hair laying down her back. She stood in my all red juicy sweatsuit, her stomach showing slightly considering the sweater was cropped. She had on her baby pink crocs with her gummy bear charms causing me to smile.

"Rather not go on Wendy Williams and explain my relationship with you to her. I think we've done more than enough." I breathed as I stood, walking over to her. She looked up at me through her lashes before poking my bottom lip with a blue sour power straw causing me to laugh.

"Do you accept my apology?" She asked quietly with a pout as she continued to poke my lip with it. I nodded, opening my mouth and biting down on the sour candy causing her to grin widely. She bit the other end as her arms wrapped around my neck and we kissed, hearing the loud cheers of our employees fill the atmosphere.

"Please don't fire them. They're on our side." I whispered, causing her to giggle into my neck before moaning as she inhaled my scent.

"Take the rest of the day off. Come home. Please." She whispered as she rubbed her nose against mine before leaving a sensual kiss on my lips.

"Who's gonna be here with them?" I asked. Amelia sighed in annoyance, allowing her hands to slip down my chest and squeezing my boob before opening the office door.

"Amelia don't-"

"Everyone take the rest of the day off. I'll see you all on Monday. Ta ta." Amelia called out. I watched as they all looked at her to see if she was serious and she nodded with a pleasant look on her face.

"Well go on before I change my mind, and yes you will be paid for the full day. Bye now." She exclaimed. We watched as their faces broke into large smiles, gathering their things and scurrying out of the office.

"Now..come home, princess."

"Oh fuck, Casey..I'm sorry! I'm sorry, princess.." Amelia sobbed as I continued to pound into her from behind. We were on the floor of her bedroom, Amelia on all fours with her hands tied behind her back and a blind fold wrapped around her eyes. I kissed her back as I pulled on her hair, causing her to gasp as my fingers found her throat, choking her aggressively. I watched in the mirror has her lips parted and I licked mine before leaving wet kisses down her back.

I started to move again, rolling my hips causing her to whimper loudly as she tried to move away.

"You have a habit of running away..I don't like that." I growled into her ear as I pushed her flat onto the ground, my body flushed against hers as I started to move again, her moans loud and turning into loud cries of pleasure that echoed through the house. I grabbed her ass before spanking it until it turned red, my hand print imbedded in her skin causing her to hiss.

I flipped us around, standing up as I held her to my body, watching as she bounced up and down in my arms as she rode the toy, her head falling back.

"I love you." I moaned as I kissed her neck, sucking on her skin as her nails dug into my shoulder.

"And I love you.." She moaned loudly before gasping, her body shaking as she started to cum in my arms. I moaned, watching as she fell apart on top of me, her breathy moans and throat gasps turning me on even more.

I laid her down on the bed and untied the blindfold, her eyes automatically meeting mine.

"You think I'm done? You left me..for a week..and you think I'm done?" I laughed as I tied her hands on each side of the headboard. She looked up at me with a look of lust and moaned as I licked from her top lip to her bottom lip.

"I'm just getting started." I moaned as I kissed down her body. The thoughts of her calling me her wife swarmed in my mind, causing me to devour her like never before.

"Oh GOD! CASEY!" Amelia screamed as she looked down at me while letting out a broken moan. Her legs were spread wide and her knees were bent as she pulled on the restraints, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I sucked on her clit.

"You belong to me."