36.

UNEDITED
Smut warning..more to come

Casey:

"Look at my lovely weds! Oh my God! That first kiss though, Jesus!" Kaya squealed as both Amelia and I walked down the altar. Everyone was cheering and throwing rose petals and it made me laugh.

"Yeah, I was a little overboard. Sorry." Amelia blushed and shrugged. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her chin, causing her to smirk.

"It's very much okay, Mrs. White."

"Oh is it, Mrs White?"

"And now I'm gagging. Goodbye. Go get ready for the reception." Kaya grumbled as she walked off causing me to laugh. We saw our son run over to us and Amelia squealed as she hugged him tightly.

'You okay?' She asked him and he nodded with a grin.

'Let's go party!'

Amelia and I were both sitting at the center table where our dinner was left for us. Everyone was dancing, eating and having a great time. Her hand was attached to my thigh under the table as we ate, feeding each other lamb chops and other various foods.

"That chef is getting PAID!" Amelia shouted as she ate her food. I giggled and watched as our son ran around with his cousins and his aunt, Diana chasing all of them around in a drunken manner considering she was indulging in the open bar since the wedding started.

"She's such a menace." I laughed as I watched her nearly fall on top of our son, causing him to laugh silently but passionately, holding his stomach. The rest of the reception went greatly, Amelia and I doing our first dance and everyone cooing and taking photographs.

"Before we end I want to say thank you everyone for coming! We have one more very special surprise for my lovely bride." Amelia grinned from the stage in her all white body suit and sneakers. I grinned and blew her a kiss and watched as she waved our son to the stage.

Alexander walked onto the stage and gripped Amelia's hand before waving at me. I waved back and watched in confusion as Amelia handed him the mic.

She's got a sick sense of humor. The boy is mute!

'You got this.' She signed to him and he nodded before pulling out a piece of paper and smiling graciously before opening my mouth.

"D-d-d-ear m-mama.." His voice was hoarse and slightly pitched with the speech impediment that came with being deaf, causing me to gasp and stand up as I covered my mouth in shock. I heard Kaya scream in excitement and I looked at Amelia who just smiled.

"Speech therapy. Not soccer practice." She whispered as she kissed my cheek. I slapped her arm as I sobbed in joy before watching our baby boy continue to speak, ignoring the interpreter who stood next to him and signed.

"I want to say..thank you for choosing me. Y-you guys have made my life s-s-so much better. I am so h-h-happy that you love me. You make me s-so happy. I-I can't wait to m-meet my baby sister, too. M-m-mommy said she c-c-chose which c-c-chro-chrome- I forgot the word. Sorry." Everyone laughed including myself as I rubbed Amelia's small stomach.

"I l-l-love you and can't wait t-to see you after the vacation."

Everyone cheered including me and I ran over, tackling him and covering his face in kisses. He laughed and laughed, hearing his laugh for the first time.

"Oh my God, that was so sweet. Come here." I sniffed as I grabbed Amelia and kissed her softly. She kissed me back before pulling on my bottom lip and smirking.

"Let's get this vacation started."

"I'm going to absolutely devour you." Amelia moaned as she continued to kiss my neck. We were in our cab from the airport on our way to our private island Amelia said she rented out for us in Fiji. I wanted nothing more than to be in between her legs, but I know right now she wanted to wait.

We haven't had sex in three months. It wasn't intentional, we were just preparing for so much at once that we never really had the time. We would just cuddle and sleep on our free time.

We got to the island and I smirked as I looked at the candles and rose petals that led us inside. All the windows were made of glass, the luxurious vacation house just ready to be christened by both of us.

"Go into the bedroom and get undressed. I have a surprise for you!" She giggled as she rain into the bathroom and shut the door. I shook my head and walked to the bedroom, looking around the gorgeous room

I sat on the bed and waited, swinging my legs around as I listened to the sound of the waterfall from the living area

I sat on the bed and waited, swinging my legs around as I listened to the sound of the waterfall from the living area. I heard soft footsteps and I smirked as I looked down, but my eyes widened and I swallowed hard as I looked up, my mouth going dry.

"Holy-"

"Like? Hm?" She grinned as she twisted around. She was in an all white lingerie set that had knee highs that stopped just above her kneecap. Her hair was in two pig tails and she had a lollipop in her mouth.

"Come. Here." I growled causing her to giggle and run over, immediately attacking my lips with hers as she straddled my waist. We moaned into each other's mouths, our tongues fighting for dominance as we finally unleashed the tension that built up to this moment.

"Fuck." She hissed as I kissed her neck, sucking and biting while leaving bruises. She moaned as I kissed down her collar bones and her cleavage, before pulling down her bra and sucking on her nipple aggressively.

"Oh fuck.." She gasped as she held my face to her chest, moaning and grinding against my leg.

"Just look at you..even on with you on top I still control you. I own every single part of you.." I hissed as I bit down on her nipple causing her to arch.

"Yes, you do Mrs. White." She moaned before attacking my lips with hers. We kissed wildly and I ripped her panties off causing her to yelp and giggle, but moan loudly as I pulled her up to my face, holding her to my body as I started to attack her pussy.

"Oh, God Casey!" She moaned as she started to ride my face, my tongue slipping deep inside of her hole as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I moaned against her pussy as I felt her hands find my clit, arching her back as she ran her fingers up and down my folds.

"Turn around." I hissed as I slapped her ass causing her to gasp. She obeyed and straddled my face again as she started to attack my clit with her tongue, both of our moans loud and filled with pleasure. I devoured her pussy from behind, slipping my fingers inside and pounding them in and out until she was shaking, her finger nails scratching down my thigh.

"Oh God, don't stop!" Amelia moaned into my thigh as she sucked on my skin before slipping her fingers inside of me. I gasped loudly against her skin as I moved my fingers inside of her as well, both of us starting to orgasm together.

"Fuck!"

"Oh, baby.."

Amelia slumped down on top of me as she panted, her head resting on my naked stomach. I stared at the ceiling in shock at the intensity of what just happened filled the atmosphere, both of our pants filling the air.

"We just dug each other out."

Amelia responded with a snore causing me to laugh loudly and bite her but cheek causing her to jump awake and moan slightly.

"I fell asleep? Holy shit."