22.

CHAD IN THE MM.

UNEDITED
Casey:

Weeks have passed since that night Amelia and I danced in the middle of my living room. I definitely turned her into a stoner because after that night, she's been doing nothing but buying me all types of weed for us to try together. It was hilarious seeing her eat almost everything in the kitchen. The leftovers we had from the diner didn't stand a chance.

It's been nothing but amazing with her. I'm finally seeing the true Amelia for what she was and I couldn't be more head over heels.

To the outside world, she was a notorious ice queen who didn't care about anyone but herself. But with me?

She was nothing but a huge softie. She had names for every single one of her teddy bears, she sucks her thumb when she sleeps, and when she's tired she likes to wrap her arms and legs around me and have me carry her around like a baby.

Not to mention she eats like a thirteen year old. I learned that her favorite candy were sour power straws but she "doesn't discriminate". So the last few weeks, I've done nothing but leave candy all around her office when she wasn't looking, hearing her happy squeals come from her office and making me smile wide at my desk.

Her new employee's were nothing but college students. They definitely were more humble than the last bunch, keeping their heads down and doing as they were told. They were scared shitless of Amelia and didn't even dare utter a word to me until they were told to.

'Just the way I like it'

Amelia decided it was best that I took José's position as her assistant director, bumping my pay and giving me a bigger desk in the same spot I was in before, adding walls and a bookshelf. I now had a mini office that was connected to hers, except you can see through mine considering it was made from glass. Her office had blinds while mine didn't.

She said she wanted to keep an eye on me.

We were now at an Irish sports bar, Amelia screaming with a red face at the tv with her soccer shirt on. Kaya and I watched as Kaya's boyfriend, Chad who Amelia has grown quite fond of, also cheer at the television screen before giving Amelia a high five.

"Look at those two fucking brits. You sure she doesn't have a straight bone in her body? They're too cozy for me." Kaya sneered as she sipped her drink.

"She said he's like the big brother she's always wanted. Now hush. They're both British-"

"Uh nuh. He's Jamaican, but was raised in Britain. Correct yourself-"

"He's BRITISH, Kaya. He eats British bacon and calls our spliffs 'fags'. He's fucking British."

"Whatever. Anyway, I can't believe they really brought us to a fùcking sports bar. It smells so rotten in here."

"I'm enjoying myself." I shrugged as I watched Amelia pour her Worcester sauce onto her fries before handing it to Chad who did the same.

"Pickled egg, mate?" He asked Amelia. She wrinkled her nose and shook her head before snatching his bacon from his plate.

"British bacon-"

"Splendid, innit?" He asked Amelia who nodded abruptly as she took a bite. I laughed, causing both of them to look over, Amelia chewing slowly as she stared at me with amused eyes.

"What's so funny?"

"Both of you. Fucking lads." Kaya giggled causing Chad to walk over and pluck her forehead gently, causing her to pout.

"We were in the same foster home for some time. Don't be jealous that we have history." Amelia teased as she climbed onto my lap.

"Really? You didn't tell me that." I breathed. She smiled and kissed my chin before looking at Chad who pulled out his wallet and handed me a photo.

It was a picture of a very young Amelia and a young Chad, both of them missing their front teeth. Amelia had her arm wrapped around his shoulders as she smiled wide.

"You were so chubby, oh my God!" I squealed causing her to huff and roll her eyes.

"It's why I couldn't recognize her. She was an actual bagel." Chad chuckled, causing Kaya to laugh.

"A bagel?" She giggled.

"Oh you twat. Before the abs and muscles you were nothing but fluff. Now hush." Amelia bantered back. Chad just grinned before looking down at Kaya who was scrolling through her phone with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked her. She looked up at Amelia before looking down at her phone again.

"I think you guys should go home." Kaya whispered. I looked around and saw all the men were staring between Amelia and I with amused faces and I watched as she balled her fists.

"What happened?" She asked before snatching Kaya's phone, the tears welling in her eyes before she looked around. The tears of embarrassment dripped down her face and she jumped from my lap before running out of the bar.

"What.." I hissed before grabbing the phone, my eyes widening more and more as I saw the different pictures of Amelia and I being spread around the internet.

Spicy, innit?! The British blonde and her ebony lover being caught in compromising positions! Wow! Who would've known she was a thumb sucker?!

There were different pictures of Amelia and I. Some of them were of us having sex. A few weeks ago, Amelia and I decided that it would be adventurous to have sex against her glass window.

And now the whole world knew.

Some of them were pictures of her sleeping on my chest with her thumb in her mouth. Others were of us walking down the street and her licking my fingers in the park the day we got ice cream during our lunch break.

The last picture was of the night she used the strap on, my face in utter bliss while hers was nuzzled into my neck, my fingers digging into her shoulders. It was a real close shot, causing me to grow afraid and confused.

"Oh no..oh no no.." I gasped before running out of the bar to see Amelia crying into her hands as she sat on the pavement.

"Amelia-"

"Don't! Don't! You're the only one who's seen me like that! How could they have taken those pictures?! Huh?!" She asked as she stood and aggressively pushed me. We saw a crowd gathering and flashing and clicking of cameras filled my clouded vision.

"Amelia I would never-"

"Yeah right! Same way Sheri would never, right?!" She sobbed loudly. Chad stormed over, pushing the paparazzi away from her and I stepped forward but she moved back, shaking her head.

"Just leave me alone. Everyone. Leave me the fuck alone!" She screamed before slipping into her Uber and leaving me with tears streaming down my face.