Epilogue

Ok yall this is the last chapter!!!! Im so sad to see it end but it was long overdue! The published version is available on Amazon! Changes were definitely made and the ending is completely different! Thank you guys so much for your support! I love you guys!

Amelia in the MM.

Unedited

Casey:

"How many centimeters?!" I asked as Amelia groaned and squeezed my hand aggressively.

"Eight. This baby is ready, huh?" The doctor chuckled as she stood from in between Amelia's legs. When I got to the hospital I didn't even have to ask which room she was in considering I heard her screaming from the entrance. I was petrified, Diana nearly pulling my arm off as she dragged me to the room.

"Oh God, this hurts. I feel like I'm shitting out a fire ball." Amelia cried as she looked up at me with sweat dripping down her face. I leaned down and kissed her cheek and she whimpered.

"Don't touch me." She sniffed, before letting out a groan and squeezing my hand as another contraction hit.

"I want my sister..." Amelia whined before sobbing causing me to look over at the doctor who nodded. I walked out of the room and let out a breath before looking at the waiting room to see Diana and Alexander playing on their phones.

"D..Amelia wants you." I chuckled as she looked up at me with panicked eyes and I nodded causing her to groan.

"I'll stay out here with Alex. Just keep me updated."

I watched as Diana walked to the room, immediately consoling Amelia as she walked in and shut the door, leaving me staring at my son who continued to play on his phone with no care in the world. I sighed and walked over, sitting next to him. He looked up at me with a soft smile and I grinned down at him.

'Mommy's having the baby?' He signed and I nodded causing his eyes to widen.

'Yes. How do you feel about that?' I asked him. He smiled slightly before shrugging.

'Will you guys..still love me?'

My face dropped slightly at his question and I nodded abruptly as the tears welled in my eyes.

'We will ALWAYS love you, Alex. Your baby sister is just going to be an addition to our family. We're going to love you both equally. You're not going anywhere. Don't ever think that, and if we ever make you feel that way, please tell us.'

Alex nodded abruptly before pulling me into a tight hug. I felt his tears on my shoulder and it made me sad because I never wanted him to think that we didn't love him anymore. Not only did I love him, but him and Amelia shared a bond that was out of this world. She wanted him to feel loved and to never feel the way she felt when she was in the system.

"IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME!" Diana yelled as she ran out of the room as the doctors pushed Amelia out by her hospital bed.

"Casey!" Amelia cried out and I ran over, grabbing her hand as we walked to the delivery room with the doctors.

"Okay, so wife I need you to lay behind mom and hold her hand. The baby is a bit large, but we're going to try and deliver naturally as she requested-"

"How big is the baby?" I asked.

"Ten pounds-"

"Amelia!" I hissed and she looked up at me sheepishly as she shrugged before groaning.

"I want to try..I don't want a c-section!"

"I already told her the risks. She's still adamant about pushing so we wanted to give it a try. It's not impossible." The doctor encouraged causing me to glare at her. I wanted nothing more than both of them to be okay, but what Amelia wants, Amelia gets.

Spoiled brat.

The labor process started, Amelia's face red as she started to push. She gripped my hand so hard it went numb but I continued to encourage her, telling her how much of a queen she was and how grateful I was for her.

"You are so strong-"

"I think I pooped!" Amelia suddenly sobbed causing me to widen my eyes as I looked at the doctor who chuckled and nodded as she looked between my wife's legs.

"Yeah..you definitely did..it's okay. It's natural, but you also have a tear. I believe it's time for a c-"

"No! No! I'll be fine, can't you stitch it up?!" Amelia panicked and I grabbed her face and glared at her.

"Listen to the doctor, Amelia White. I rather you have a safe delivery than trying to take risks. You didn't want to chill on the chicken, now we have a chubby baby. Think of the baby-"

"But-"

"Amelia." I hissed. She sighed, her eyes roaming my face before she nodded and looked at the doctor.

"Okay."

We watched as the doctors prepared her for her operation, Amelia gripping my hand the entire time as they wheeled her to the operating room. They scrubbed me in and I sat on the stool next to her and gripped her hand, Amelia shooting me a delirious smile.

"Thank you for convincing me. I feel splendid." Amelia slurred causing me to giggle as I gripped her hand.

"Told you. Just relax. You've done enough."

"I love you so much, baby. I'm so grateful for you. Thank you for loving me the way that you do. I never thought I'd find someone who could handle me. And I found you..and now I have a sister and two kids and a wife. I never would've thought.."

"And I love you, Mrs. CEO. Now let's deliver our babygirl so you can get some rest. My parents will be here soon with Kaya and Chad. We all love you so much."

Amelia nodded with tears streaming down her face, the room falling silent as the doctors started to operate on her. I allowed my thoughts to run their course, remembering the first time I met Amelia. I smiled as I remembered how much of a bitch I thought she was. Who would've thought she'd be my wife and the mother of my kids?

I would've laughed at the thought of that, but now it's my reality. I remember our first kiss, the first time she showed me who she truly was. I remember our first time making love, the amazing sex we had on our honeymoon. The arguments, the angry makeup sex after.

The way she sucks her thumb, the way she was so soft with me yet hard with everyone else. She was mine and I was hers, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The sound of our daughters cry took me from my thoughts and I gasped before looking down at Amelia who was smiling widely as she cried, the doctors placing our daughter onto her chest.

"Oh my God, she's so beautiful Casey!" Amelia sobbed, the tears streaming down my face as I looked at our daughter. She had a head full of blonde coils, her skin dark like mine. She had Amelia's nose and my lips, her eye shape being similar to mine but I knew in a few days she will look completely different.

"Ten pounds and ten ounces! Ten fingers and ten toes. Everything is perfect. Congratulations, mommies!" The doctor squealed as she took the baby and examined her once more.

They cleaned Amelia up as I held our daughter, bringing both of us to the recovery room that was filled with pink balloons and food thanks to Kaya and my parents.

"Oh my God, she's so fat!" Kaya squealed as she stared down at my baby as I laughed. My parents said it was all the rice and beans that Amelia craved most of the time and I laughed in agreement.

"Oh hush! As if you weren't feeding it to me." Amelia giggled before looking over at Diana who was staring down at our daughter with a wide grin.

"So, God mommy, will you do the honors and present the name I told you to keep a secret?" Amelia asked Diana causing her eyes to go wide and fill with tears.

"Cameron. Her name is Cameron Lune Alvarez-White."

"That's so cute oh my God!" Kaya squealed as she held her chest. I smiled down at my wife before leaning in and kissing her softly causing everyone to coo.

"I think that's perfect."

The end.

Thank you guys for being patient and coming through this journey with me!!!! Until next time <3