unnie

"Sooo, what do you wanna watch?" Jungkook questioned, seating next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"I don't know, something romantic." I said and smiled at him.

"Ew, why cheesy stuff like that?" He acted up and I snorted.

"It's not ew." I huffed, "It's romance and it's beautiful." I continued and he laughed at me.

"What, you don't believe in love?" I questioned annoyed.

"Of course I do." He said and suddenly got serious. 

"Those movies doesn't show what real love is." He said and looked at the TV.

"What do you mean?" I questioned getting curious by his kinda deep statement. He turned his head to face me and our eyes locked.

"When I'm with you it feels like I'm dreaming and sometimes I even need to pinch myself to make sure you're really mine. In movies, they always go through something unrealistic to find out they like each other... but you're just here. Nothing special has really happened... you just stepped into my life, and I keep wondering if this is real." He said while not losing eye contact one single time. 

Well it's not Kooks.. it's not real

My eyes watered and a tear escaped my eyes. 

"Wait why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?" He questioned worrisome and low voiced, making my heart warm a little. He cupped my cheek and wiped the tear from my cheek.

"Cause Jungkook... when I wake up, you're not even gonna know my name."

I grew a flower that can't be bloomed in a dream that can't come true

"And once again Bangtan.. you described my life." I sighed as I woke up.

"So what's all this about?" Soomin asked and pointed at my wall.

"It's BTS." I said and looked up from my book.

"I'm not dumb girl, they're the biggest boyband in our country I know who they are." She said and I rolled my eyes. "I mean why are they all over your wall." 

"Take a wild guess." I said and looked back down in my book.

"Wow, I've taught you well I see." Soomin said and sat down on my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked and nudged my glasses in place.

"Nevermind, now you're a nerd again." She said and we both laughed.

Soomin and I had hung out for a while now and it was nice having a real friend. She had also helped me in school and Lee Seung apparently had some kind of respect when it came to her. She weirdly enough knocked on my door early this morning and wanted to see me before school. My dad was luckily not home as he had started working very early in the morning recently - I wonder how he would've reacted if I had a friend over before school... 
My mother on the other hand welcomed her with a smile and seemed happy I was finally having a friend over... even though it was 6 am.

"So, are you like obsessed with them?" She teased. 

I nodded no while smiling.

"Haru, I can see your wall." She pointed at my wall annoyed.

"I just really like them." I shrugged and put down the book. 

I'm not gonna finish my homework as long as she's here anyway

"I see." She lifted her eyebrows.

"Hey!" I nudged her and we both started laughing.

"They're gonna hold a concert in Seoul in two months and I really wanna go.."

"So go! I'll go with you!" She encouraged, "I mean, I'll follow you there.. I don't fangirl." She shrugged and it made me giggle.

"I would! But my dad won't let me..."

"Let me talk to him." She joked and rolled up her sleeves. 

"He wants my grades to get better and he also thinks it's a waste of money to go to that concert..." I said discouraged. 

"If you show him how much it would mean to you, I'm sure he'll give in eventually." She smiled and lifted my chin. 

If only she knew how little he cares

"Thank you Soomin, I'm so lucky to have you." I said and pulled her into a hug.

"Ew, stop being cringe." She said and and pulled away from the hug. I laughed.

"But.. You're welcome." She assured.

I got up and headed towards the door. I figured she would follow but as I reached the door and turned around she was still sitting on the bed.

"Are you coming?" I frowned. She looked up from her phone and a smile formed on her face which had looked kinda... sad?

Why would An Soomin be sad?

"I don't wanna go to school" She wailed jokingly and fell back onto my bed. 

"Unnie* come on, we're gonna be late." I pushed and she unwillingly got up.

"I'm coming."

My birthday was coming up soon and I couldn't help but hope my parents will buy me tickets for the concert. My only wish for my birthday was for my father to let me go... I'm sure he's the only thing keeping my mom from buying me the tickets!

"Min Haru!" 

"Huh?" I said awakening from my thoughts. "Yes teacher." I then said realizing the teacher asked me something.

"Look at the whiteboard and answer my question." He repeated himself.

"I'm sorry, what question?" I painfully asked. The teacher sighed.

"Lee Seung will you take over?" 

"Of course teacher." He said and got up from his chair, "It would be 157.000 won to each booth." He said proudly... the teacher really thinks he's an angel...

"Great job!" The teacher said and shot me with his eyes, "Can you explain how you calculated the answer?" 

"Of course, firstly I..." He started and I face planted on my table.

Why does he get to be this clever

*Unnie in Korean means older sister and is often used if you are a woman and talking to a woman older than you