intertwined

"I've done this so many times before and I bet my life you haven't!" I spoke starting to get annoyed.

"You always think you're right, just let me try this!" Jungkook yelled back and grabbed the flour from my hands.

"The eggs should get whipped before pouring in the flour!" I yelled back at him and reached for the flour in his hands.

These cookies are not gonna turn out good with Jungkook wanting to change the recipe every 10 seconds...

"Be careful or you're the one getting whipped." Jungkook said and immediately covered his mouth with his hand in regret.

I bursted out laughing, Jungkook getting more and more red. Jeon Dream Jungkook is not the type of guy to say something like that. 

"Stop laughing!" He whined, but I kept laughing.

"Fine, but you brought this on yourself!" He said and then bored his hands in my sides, tickling me and making me scream from laughter.

"Stop it!" I screamed almost crying from all the laughing.

"Are you done laughing at me then?" He yelled, trying to be heard above my laughter.

"I am! I am!" I screamed.

"If you keep laughing, I'll actually punish you!" He warned as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me into the air.

"Fine I understand!" I whined and he put me down.

"You're so mean." I said, still laughing a little and rubbed my wet eyes.

As I opened my eyes I caught him pouring in the flour before the eggs were whipped. I put my hand over my face.

I give up

"Wait! I'll just grab a juice." I shouted at Jimin who had already left the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a juice and skipped to Jimin, waiting for me in the hallway.

"Why are you so energetic?" Jimin chuckled as I got to him and grabbed his hand.

"No reason." I smiled.

We headed towards the room in which the other member's should be. I had no idea what they were talking about when they had these kind of meetings. I always somehow fell asleep.

As Jimin grabbed the door handle I let go of his hand and it made him stop his movement and let go of the handle again.

He looked down at me and I looked back at him with a questionable face.

"Don't let go of my hand." He said and reached out for my hand.

I hesitated about putting my hand in his... we weren't a couple or anything, yet he wanted to enter the room with all the members while holding hands? Hobi was the only one knowing something was going on between Jimin and I... funny enough cause I didn't tell him, he told me.

Is this a good idea Haru?

I ignored my worries and placed my hands in his.

Fuck it

I looked up at him and smiled as he pressed down the handle and we entered the room.

"Finally you're here." Jhope said, then his eyes glowed big as they lowered and noticed me and Jimin's hands and he smiled at us.

Why's he acting like a proud dad..?

I looked around the room and for some reason started sweating as Namjoon and Jin's eyes also were fixed on our hands.

"What's going on between you two?" Tae blurted as straightforward as he is.

I noticed Jungkook now looking at Jimin and I too and instinctively I let go of Jimin's hand. Jimin looked at me with a frown, but starting walking to an empty seat on the couch and sat down. He padded the spot next to him indicating for me to come sit. I felt Jungkook's gaze at me as I went to the couch and sat down next to Jimin.

Please tell me I'm not gonna faint, okay?

I felt uncomfortable in this situation. I looked at Jimin, seeking for some kind of comfort but turned my head towards Jhope as Jimin wasn't paying attention to me being unpleasant. He smiled at me and sent a thumbs up that made me ease a bit. He's so supportive.

The guys talked for hours while I fell asleep on the couch as usual. I woke up by Jimin telling me they were headed somewhere, but I told him I would just stay and rest. I promised Soomin I would call her today.

As the boys had left I noticed one was remaining. Jungkook was still on the chair he had been sitting on this whole time, with his phone in his hands and elbows on his knees.

I felt somewhat awkward by the two of us being alone and got up to leave the room.

"Nice skirt." Jungkook uttered as I got to the door and my motion froze. I took a deep breath and turned around.

"What?" I questioned, in need of confirmation that I had heard correctly.

He looked up from his phone for the first time since the boys left and looked at me.

"I said, nice skirt." He spoke with intense gaps between his words as he got up from the chair.

My eyes widened and lips parted as he slowly got closer and closer to me. I backed up, but felt the door stopping me.

Why do I always gotta be trapped

"Now do a little twirl for me." He bended down and said low-voiced looking directly into my eyes and made my heart skip several beats. 

I grabbed the handle and escaped the room quicker than my heart was beating.

What the hell was he doing?

I leant against the door heavy breathing. 

Even though Jimin and I were flirting and stuff.. I'm not gonna lie the dreams about Jungkook hadn't stopped...

au.n.
thanks for reading<33