finally tonight

My bag was in the backseat packed and I was so ready to go. Dad had not been happy that I was missing a school day even though 'it was because I was chosen to greet the new student'. He surprisingly believed my mom when she told him. I thought he was gonna make sure with the school that that was what happened, but fortunately he didn't. It was Friday and he may have been tired from work and probably let it slide. I'm lucky.

"Have a nice concert." My mom smiled as she dropped me off at the metro.

I grabbed my bag from the backseat and left a kiss on her cheek as I stepped out of the car.

"Thank you mom." I said and closed the door. I went down the stairs to the metro and my smile widened.

I'm finally gonna see them! Tonight!

When I arrived at the hotel my heart started beating.

This is real

I got the keys to my room and went to check it out. I opened the door and I was shocked. That room was definitely not the one I was expecting. Compared to the hotel, this room was so dirty and dark.. but whatever, I was just happy that my mom had rented me a room and she probably tried her best to find a good room to a fitting price. I appreciate her so much.

I threw my stuff on the bed and quickly got changed into the outfit I wanted to wear. Black ripped jeans, a black crop top and a creamy white sweatshirt on top. Nothing crazy, but I liked it. Then I found my tickets, grabbed my keys and phone and headed directly to the queue for the concert.

The line was so long even though there's 6 hours till the concert was gonna start. I pulled out my phone to message Soomin.

Me: Soo I'm in the queue now! What are you doing?

A girl nudged me from behind and I put my phone away and turned around to see who it was.

"I'm so sorry." She apologised sweetly, while her friends were laughing.

"It's fine." I smiled and turned around again.

"Hey, are you here all alone?" She questioned and I turned to her again.

"Yes I am. I don't really have any ARMY friends." I sighed, but smiled.

"You can be with us!" She exclaimed and turned around to her two friends, "Right girls?" She said and the girls nodded excitedly.

Wow, they are so nice compared to other girls I've met

I smiled and stepped into their 'circle' and we quickly got along.

"Oh, I'm Hyungi and I'm 17 by the way and these are.." The girl who bumped into me a little prior said as she noticed we hadn't introduced ourselves.

"Jeosu, 18." The other girl said.

"Anna, I'm 16 years old." The last girl smiled.

"I'm Haru and I'm 19." I smiled.

"So when did you guys become ARMYs?" I started and they went on.

Finally someone who doesn't clown me for liking BTS, but actually relates to me

Time went by so slowly and after what felt like years we were finally let into the stadium. The girls and I had in the meantime bought lightsticks and eaten together. They were really nice, but I had lost them when we went inside to find a spot. I don't know if they got jealous that I had tickets for the fan meeting afterwards or if they just got lost in the crowd... Their faces when I told them I was going to the fan meeting made me think option 1 was the reason.
I was far ahead in the queue and when I finally found my seat my heart couldn't stop beating as fast as it did. Only two rows were in front of me and I couldn't believe my eyes that I was so close to the stage.

Suddenly music started playing and the big screens showed some of BTS' music videos. I screamed along to the songs as loud as everyone around me. The music was turned a little bit down just before confetti bombs were fired and my boys stepped out on the stage.