perfect timing

The car finally stopped and I exited the vehicle as soon as I could, inhaling some of the refreshening air.

Haru, never get in a car with him again!

I noticed a figure approaching me from the right and I turned to meet Jimin's merry face. He opened his arms and brought me in for a nice and warm hug. 

"I'm sorry you had to sit in some random car." He said and caressed my hair. 

I heard a click and Jungkook exited the car next to us. I turned my head a bit to get a glance of him.

"Haru?" He said and pulled away from the hug. I looked at him and gave him an assuring smile. 

"How was the ride then?" He followed up with a question. I got slightly nervous, feeling Jungkook's eyes on us. 

"I- I mean it.. was.. nice, I guess?" I stuttered and glanced at Jungkook, noticing his smirk before he turned around and left. 

Jimin started babbling about something funny Jin had told him in the car or whatever. I added a few hums and nods here and there as if I was listening. Actually, I was distant in the conversation, as all I could think of was the car ride. My eyes unconsciously followed Jungkook as he walked away until Jimin suddenly grabbed me and lifted me in bridal style.

"What are you doing!" I shrieked with laughter as he began walking towards the hotel. 

"Put me down Park Jimin." I commanded and did small kicks with my legs.

Jimin's sly smile grew bigger the more I whined all the way to our hotel room, which I this time shared with Jimin.

"Hobi! These clothes are way too expensive!" I said as Jhope had brought me into a room full of girl clothes, which they apparently had bought only for me. 

"It's just clothes. Plus I like these brands." He answered and pulled out some trousers from one of the racks.

"Try these first." He said and threw them to me, but I was way too blown away by the 'closet' bigger than my room at home to react.

"Hoseok-ah!" I scolded as the pants were planted in my face. He turned around to say something, but was cut off my some knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" 

"Me." A deep voice said. Jhope pointed to the door, wanting me to open it. I snorted but went to the door and opened it. 

"Wow." Taehyung said, stepping into the room, "Being Jimin's girl has got its advantages." He added and settled into a chair in the corner.

"I'm not-" I started but was cut off by Jhope.

"I know right." He laughed and turned around to keep looking for clothes that would fit me.

"I can't accept all of this guys." I sighed and went over to a drawer to put the trousers down.

This is way to generous of them. 

"Come on Haru, you're Jimin's girl. Accept the fact that the staff will care for you too now." Hobi pushed a little.

I don't know why, but 'Jimin's girl' just doesn't sit right with me yet.