sweet dreams

I took another deep breath to calm my nerves. Picking out my phone from my pocket I checked the time again, as I've done for the last five minutes.

The familiar white door I had refused to ever see again I was now standing in front of. The garage I had always checked after school, to make sure my dad wasn't home, brought back a lot of bad memories and I almost turned around.

I took one last deep breath and knocked at the door.

It felt like hours waiting as I heard footsteps approaching the door from the inside. My mom opened the door and her face brightened instantly as she met mine and I was welcomed home with a big hug. A small tear fell from my eye.

I've missed you mom

"How are you? Why didn't you come home? Are you okay? Why didn't you answer my calls!?" My mom mumbled, tears running down her cheeks while I just let her question.

"I'm sorry mom." I said and hugged her once again, the familiar and comforting feeling of her arms around me.

"I'll tell you all sometime, but right now I'm really tired. But I want you to know, that I've had the time of my life." I said and another tear left my cheek, as I was reminded of the boys and the trip.

My mom pulled away from the hug, dried her eyes and finally realised I was not alone.

"And who's this handsome young man?" She said, shoving me out of the way like she already forgot about me.

"Ouch." I jokingly rolled my eyes, "This is Jimin." I smiled and quickly stopped my moms arm as she was touching Jimin's face as if he was not real. Jimin chuckled and introduced himself.

"He's not the one on your walls right?" My mom questioned and turned to me.

"MOM!?" I nudged her, feeling my cheeks grow red as Jimin tried holding back his laughter.

"Can I see those walls?" He said.

"No!" I said, only now remembering how my room is filled with BTS stuff and I absolutely cannot take Jimin in there.

"Sure, come in." My mom ignored my answer with a smile and dragged Jimin inside the house.

She was obviously really, maybe too much, excited about me having a boy over for the first time...

I really just wanted to get Jimin away from my mom, but those two had a blast talking about everything from my birth to me being literally obsessed with BTS.

Seriously mom!? 

"I know, funny right, but now I really want to spend some time alone with my boyfriend please." I smiled wryly and pulled Jimin's arm.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin whispered with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm home." My dad yelled as he bashed into the house.

Oh shit

"Come Jimin." I whispered and pulled even harder, but Jimin resisted.

"Hi sir, I'm Jimin." Jimin stepped forward and bowed politely.

Only now my father spotted me. His eyebrows perked and his lips pressed together in a thin line, showcasing his discontent with me being in his house again. With Jimin a few steps in front of me, I stood back, just waiting for my father to yell at me.