car ride

"We're going." Someone yelled down the hallway and Jhope gently grabbed me by the arm. 

"I'll show you where you need to go." He said as he clearly saw through my confused mind. My things had already been stuffed into the back of some van and it sort of felt like I was getting kidnapped when Jhope dragged me out of the house and into a car in a rush.

"I'll be sitting in another car, bye." Jhope said as he closed the car door. I put my hand on the window, indicating I didn't want him to leave me. He gave me a quick smile, but rushed back to his car.

Apart from Jimin, Jhope had been welcoming me the best. He was just as cheery as seen on tv and I absolutely adored him. Jungkook had hardly said a word to me, but if something it was "can you pass me the milk" or some other daily things. Nevertheless I hadn't stopped looking at him with hearts in my eyes. I was still starstruck every time he entered the room and it hadn't hit me that I was joining him on tour yet. But to defend myself, I had been there for not more than 36 hours.

"Hey, I'm sorry for the rude impression." Namjoon said from beside me as I had moved my hand from the window to my phone screen. 

At first I looked at him startled. I thought I was alone in the car. Then I shrugged, "No no no, don't be sorry! I know how kind and considerate you really are! You're the leader, you have to be somewhat strict every now and then." I said, assuring him it was long forgotten.

"Wait, were you at our concert the other night?" Namjoon asked and I noticed him glancing at my cover.

If I'm really going on this tour I seriously need a new cover

I nodded in response, trying to maintain my embarrassment from showing on my cheeks. 

"I remember." He added and turned to look out the window.

"You do!?" I exclaimed a little too excited and caused him to turn his head faster than Jungkook can run. 

"When you were looking for something for me to sign you put your phone on the table and I noticed your cover. It's one of my favorite photos of us." He said and then laughed at my big shook eyes. 

Namjoon remembers me. Namjoon remembers me. NAMJOON REMEMBERS ME.

We kept on talking and my terribly fast heart rate slowed down with every passing second. He was so calming to talk to in person. Just as I had imagined actually. 

Namjoon made me laugh by a short story about his morning, but I stopped as he leant back and I was startled by Jimin's face in the window frame. 

"I was planning on sitting in the backseat today." Jimin said as Namjoon had rolled down the window. Namjoon, as the patient and calm hyung he is, sighed and went to the front seat and Jimin stepped in the backseat.

The car started and I pulled out my phone to answer Soomin's text from earlier. Soomin was the only one from home I was talking to. My mom had called me and tried to change my mind about "staying in Seoul" but I stuck with my decision. I hadn't actually told her I was joining BTS on tour cause she would freak. I hate lying to her.. My dad hadn't sent even one text, I guess he was done with me. On the other hand, Soomin had been very elated by the news and hadn't stopped sharing her made up scenarios about me getting with one of the members. 

Soomin: Um hello who are you picking?😏

Me: No one Soomin! There's no way any of those things are actually gonna happen

Soomin: Yes it will, I know it will

Soomin: Anyway, if you HAD to pick one.. come on

Me: Well if I had to pick one... 

Me: Jungkook obviously🙄

Soomin: I knew it! You've got so many pictures of him

Soomin: You're kinda obsessed

Me: Shut up

Soomin: Hakook, jungru, jungha, hajung

Soomin: Damn your names don't fit, choose another member

I giggled at her text.

"What are you doing?" Jimin said nosy. 

I had felt his glare at me throughout texting Soomin and I'm not gonna lie, I was just waiting for him to say something. 

I put away my phone and answered, "Nothing really." Followed up by a yawn.

"Are you tired?" Jimin asked and I nodded no. 

10 minutes later and I was just about to fall asleep. My head was dropping and woke me up each time I was close to falling asleep. 

"You can rest your head on my shoulder." Jimin leant in and whispered. 

"Oh no, it's fine." I smiled, trying not to be too troublesome.

"I won't mind." He whispered, assuring me it was okay. I nodded and leant into Jimin, my eyes slowly closing. But my sleepiness was quickly washed away and I was more awake than ever as he put his arm around my shoulders and butterflies erupted in my stomach. My body was tense by the sudden feeling of Jimin's arm and the unexpected comfort it brought me. He let his fingers stroke up and down my arm as I got drowsy again and dozed off.

"Jungkook?" I mumbled as I entered his room. 

"Jungkook~" I repeated as he wasn't where I thought he was. 

I searched the house, but no Jungkook. 

I've never had a dream about Jungkook, but him not being here.. this is weird

I headed towards the main entrance and put on some shoes and a jacket. I went to open the door, but my motion stopped as I grabbed the handle.

"I've never been out of this house before." I said out loud to myself. 

I let go of the handle, a sudden fear hitting me. 

What is happening? Where is Jungkook?

"Jungkook!?" I then yelled and..

"We're here." A voice whispered in my ear. 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up Jimin. Our faces were close.. dangerously close.. and it caused my breathing to quicken. Jimin laughed at my reaction and told me to get up. I blushed as I moved from Jimin's chest and he walked out. 

Why am I feeling like this? What is happening to me?