mistakes

"Do you want strawberries in it Jimin?" I asked Jimin who was chilling in the lounge with Namjoon and I.

"No, blueberry." He shouted back without taking his eyes off the TV screen once. 

"Joon?" 

"Um yes." He also shouted back.

"Fine you ungrateful asses." I whispered to myself and turned on the blender.

"No no no no! Agh damnit!" Namjoon yelled as he lost the game they were playing. Jimin gloated and laughed at him.

I had agreed with myself that I would forget about the Jungkook incident. Jimin and I weren't together then so I basically didn't do anything wrong... at least I'm trying to convince myself that. However, I had decided to focus fully on Jimin. I really like him. No Jungkook distractions. At least not when I'm awake...

"Is it ready yet?" Namjoon questioned as he went to the counter I was at to get his smoothie.

"It is." I said and handed him a glass. 

"It's empty?"

"I haven't poured it up yet you fool." I nudged him and poured the smoothie into his glass.

"Thank you Haru." He finally expressed his gratitude and turned around, "I'll go rest for a bit."

"You mean read?" I said with a smile.

"Yes stalker." He said and headed out the room.

I've gotten way more comfortable with them lately. It was nice.

Jimin got up from his spot in the couch, "Finally he left."

"Don't be mean." I shrugged and turned on the blender again to finish Jimin's smoothie.

Jimin said something but was drowned out by the blender, "What?"

"I said.." He shouted and went to unplug the blender, "I'm not mean, I just want you all by myself."

"Jimin! I'm trying to make you a smoothie and you're making it very difficult." I scolded him.

"In what way?" He said and got closer.

"I don't know what you mean." I snorted and went to plug it back in. 

Jimin's hands grabbed my waist and lifted me to sit on the counter. His cold touch sent shivers through my body.

"Cheeky now are we?" He said low-voiced and formed a smile on my lips, enjoying his touch on my body. 

"Hmm... maybe I'm mad at you." I teased.

"And why would you be that." He said low voiced, his body between my legs which were wrapped around his torso. 

"I don't like it when you give other girls so much attention." I referred to the concerts and surprised myself by my insecure voice.

He chuckled and moved his hand to my cheek. His eyes sparkled as they looked into mine, assuring me not to worry. 

An intense silence hit while I felt my body go weak by the man in front of me placing his forehead on mine. His lips hovered over mine, making me impatient.

"Kiss me." I whispered and not a second later was his lips attached to mine in a slow, deep kiss. 

Without our lips parting, he lifted me and went to the couch to sit with me on top. Continuously he pulled me closer and closer and eventually he pulled me onto his lap. The kiss got more intense and I felt my whole body tickle.

"Have you seen-" The door opened and Taehyung bursted in. 

I quickly pulled away from Jimin and moved from his lap to sit next to him instead.

"Ew get a room!" Tae said and I felt my ears turn red. Jimin turned to me and smirked, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I guess you haven't seen my toothbrush?" Tae said and Jimin and I shook our heads. 

Tae shrugged and then got silent. He was standing in the door just starring at us.

"Get out Tae." Jimin said and pointed at the door.

"Fine, I'll let you burrow your tongue in her throat alone." He uttered straight forward. 

"TAE!" I warned and he left the room. 

I burrowed my face in my hands and Jimin laughed at me.

Why is it always Tae

Jimin placed his hands on mine and removed them to see my face. He pecked my lips, calming me down before speaking, "I'll go to Jin's room, are you coming?" 

I lifted my head from my hands, "I'll be there in a minute."

Jimin smiled and left the room. I needed a minute to calm down from the heating moment..and the embarrassing one..

After 10 minutes of chilling on my phone and a short call with Soomin, I went to the room. As I stood outside of the door I could hear them discuss something. 

Damn they're loud

I opened the door without anybody noticing. Then when I took my second step into the room, I stumbled over a stupid shoe on the ground and landed on... Jungkook..

Everybody was still focused on their heated discussion except for Jungkook.

"What the-" He said and lifted his arms not to touch me as if I was some nasty kind of spider landing on him, "Are you okay?" He then surprised me by his sympathetic question.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled with red cheeks once again. 

"Then get off me." He said and I quickly moved and sat next to him.

Somebody get me out of here

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered and fiddled with my skirt. 

A sudden heat wave washed over me as my skirt reminded me of the other day...

I felt his gaze on me as I was starring at the ground, nervous by his eyes on me. I turned my head and looked at him with a questionable expression, "What?"

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." He said low voiced and it was almost drowned out by the other boys' voices. I felt my cheeks heating even more.

"I can't stop looking at you." He added and I turned my face the other way of shyness. I fiddled even more with my skirt not knowing what to do. 

What's gotten into him to say such cute things

"Haru, come sit here." Jimin suddenly shouted from across the room and I rapidly got over there. I sat down next to him and he immediately placed his arm around me and pulled me into him. He was looking at something with an intense gaze and I noticed he was looking at Jungkook with a death stare, who just shrugged at the 'warning'.

Did Jimin see me fall onto Jungkook?

au.n.
okay I'm curious... jimin or jungkook?