exposed

My feet followed Jungkook's as he dragged me down the corridor. 

"You're beautiful." He said and I instantly got shy.

Did last night soften him up? 

I bit my lip, trying not to smile too much. He got up and grabbed me by the arm, dragging me with him.

I furrowed my brows as he walked in a fast pace and I was almost running behind him with my short legs and even though I knew I probably should stay away from him, I went with him without restraint. 

This will all be over soon anyway..

He finally stopped, grabbed a handle, opened a door, dragged me inside and pinned me against the wall. 

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as I was caught between Jungkook's arms and the now closed door, butterflies immediately erupting in my stomach.

He stood for a while just starring at me. But, he was not just starring at me, he was starring into me.

"You can't just smile at me like that and not expect me to do anything about it." He smirked. 

He bended down, stroking his nose up and down my neck. His breath against my sensitive skin sending chills down my spine. My body felt weak just by his presence and I placed my hand on the handle, supporting myself from falling.
He noticed and pressed his body onto mine, keeping me up and earning a moan from me.

He pulled away with a smirk as I struggled to stay standing.

"So you are attracted to bad boys after all." He said with a cocky smile.

I tried straightening my skirt, but he was still too close. I took a moment before answering, "Who ever said that?" 

He lifted his hand and placed it just above my left breast, "Your heartbeat." He said with a smug smile.

*knock knock*

I was startled by the sudden knock and bumped into Jungkook in front of me. I looked up at him in confusion of what to do. 

"Haru?" The feminine voice outside the door said. I looked around and only now noticed we were in my room.

"Hide! Hurry!" I whispered to Jungkook and nudged him.

"Why?" He said quite loud, completely unbothered by us maybe getting caught.

"Just do as I say!" I whispered loudly and pushed him.

"Fine fine." He chuckled, his hands in the air.

"You're hot when you're bossing me around." He said before getting behind the curtains.

I rolled my eyes and made sure he was not to be seen. 

"I'm here?" I said, getting closer to the door.

"It's Chanji, can we talk?" She said.

"Um.. now is not the best timing."