levitating

It's been only a few days since I got my BTS tickets, but it felt like a whole year. This concert just couldn't come quick enough. It was difficult to hide my excitement from my dad when he was around, and also kinda sad.. I wish he could just be happy for me.

Soomin hadn't been to school all week and I was worried so I had called her and she told me she was sick. It was very hard for me to keep it in, but I so wanted to tell her about my literal dream coming true in person. She told me she was feeling better and that she would attend school today, but it was almost lunch time and she hadn't come yet. 

The bell rang and I packed up my stuff, letting out a sigh of disappointment. I missed my friend. On my way out of class in the doorway I was knocked over. 

"Whoops, didn't see you there." Seung said from behind, stepping over me and kicking to some of my stuff before heading away.

"Of course you didn't." I sighed and started picking up my stuff. 

"What a jerk." A voice said and handed me some books Seung had booted down the hallway. I looked up and smiled.

"Just my thought! Why are you so late?" I smiled as Soomin helped me get up from the floor. 

"I had an headache so I took a nap and it went away, so now I'm here." She smiled and held out an arm for me to take. I grabbed it and we headed to the cafeteria.

"Unnie, I have some amazing news to tell you!" I exclaimed, not being able to hold it in.

"Oh really, what's that?" She questioned, sounding like I was some sort of kid. 

"Stop it!" I pouted and she laughed.

"Okay, but what's the news?" She asked a little more excited and I got excited too.

"I'm going to the BTS concert in Seoul!" I exclaimed, making eyes drop on us as we entered the cafeteria.

"Shh." She shushed on me and found a table to sit at.

"My mom got it for my birthday! My dad doesn't know, and he must never know! Or else he will probably take it from me! My mom says I can stay overnight at a hotel there and then we'll tell my dad-" I babbled on as we sat down.

"Haru! Slow down will you?" She laughed at my excitement. I inhaled deeply and then exhaled and was about to start babbling again, but a little slower.

"So am I going?" Soomin said and my face froze. I had only gotten one ticket..

"Chill girl, I'm not interested in those boys." She added as she saw the expression on my face.

"I'm sorry, my mother was only able to buy one and-"

"I'm so thrilled for you Haru! I mean, I don't get why you would spend your birthday present on that, but I'm happy for you." She said in her typical 'An Soomin tone'. 

I smiled at her and she started eating as I babbled on about the concert and my dad not knowing.

I grabbed my glasses from the kitchen counter and went to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and met the cutest sight of him deep in his sleep. I tugged in next to him and forgot about the book I was going to read. Our faces were facing each other, me, adoring his flawless face. I cuddled into him, seeking the familiar comfort he always gave me. 

"I'm so lucky to have you." I whispered and kissed him on the cheek. A smile had crept onto his lips as I pulled a little away. 

"Hey! I thought you were sleeping!" I said surprised.

"I was, stop talking so loud." He nagged. I pouted and faced against the ceiling.

"So you feel like you're lucky to have me?" He said with a raspy morning voice even though it was 12 o'clock at night. 

"Not anymore." I huffed. 

He grabbed my chin and made me face him, "I'm the lucky one." He whispered and placed a soft, unexpected kiss on my lips. I tried to hide my smile, but I failed and it made him chuckle. 

He placed his head on my chest and I cuddled him and not long after he fell asleep again. I looked at his peaceful face on my chest, finally not feeling totally empty by the thought of waking up.

"I can't believe I'm finally going to see you in real life." I whispered as I too dozed off into sleep.