Lost and Found | Hyunjin ft. Seungmin

There was a fear that you couldn't say bluntly. A fear that was hard for you to control or get rid of. You wasn't ready to face it, counting days to the day. To the day when all those feelings will be gone, the feelings of love would fly away with the wind.

You were never ready for a change. You could say, you were addicted to beautiful things without realising the limits. Realising everything was not eternal. His smile, his sweet words, his promises were like drugs that make you addicted and killing you slowly. You liked it, enjoyed every painful words he gave you until the bomb had to explode.

"Hyunjin, are you ready? I'm getting dressed. If you arrived, please let me know, okay?"

Closing your chat application immediately, put your phone back and turned off the screen. You were too afraid to see the read sign because you couldn't accept the fact that he left you on read as always.

You stared at the mirror, looking blankly at yourself. Your depressed face perfectly matched with the reflections around you 

The scent of lavender filled the room. It was dimly lit, decorated with small star-shaped lamps on a side of the wall. The window was left open, letting the moonlight entered as it was accompanying the stars inside your room. But the light showed a difference on the other side. 

Clothes strewn behind the door, unmade beds with tear-stained pillows and messy table. No, you didn't have any motivation to clean them. Let them fell apart so that it looked like the pathetic owner who would be broken soon. You let it be, so that it became the perfect room for crying. 

This room, which was now always dim, was once bright in its time. At a time when he always came over your house, lighted up your days along with the beauty of this memorable room.

You wore his favourite dress and put on a perfect makeup. Perfect for you, but not as perfect as usual. Maybe for him, it was no longer perfect. You spinned in front of the mirror, tried to fool your own reflection by saying that you were very beautiful today then continued to fill your lies with a glimmer of hope that he would fall in love with you again.

You stopped spinning when suddenly your phone turned on, showing a short message. But you felt the message ,which was now very short and rare ,was very heartwarming for you.

"Downstairs."

You were happy, very happy to see his back facing you. Even though it was no longer included a sweet smile and an outstretched arm as a hug invitation, you tried to think like 'maybe it's time for me to hug him from behind.'

You hugged him, not knowing the expression on his face that looked annoyed. It's okay, you didn't want to know what his expression was either. You smiled, smelling the fragrance of his clothes. The fragrance that used to be your home, the most comfortable place for you. The clothes that always ended up wet of your tears, now felt so strange and distant.

"Hurry up ! I don't have much time."

Hyunjin just walked away, leaving you still flinched by the sudden release of the hug. Please, tears, don't come out now.

"How long are you going to stand there?" 

He hissed from the other side, waiting with a face that was now a patently cold expression for you. You immediately walked to his car and sat next to him.

"Sorry Hyun. Don't be angry."

"Hmm."

Street lights passed you fast, made you keep your eyes on the car window. Silence adorned your ride with him. Once in a while you looked at his face, hoping to get a turned back with a beautiful curve on his lips. You didn't get it, so you turned to his hands. Held it tight with your cold hands. Were you happy ? Yes, you were happy with your stupidity.