Playboy Bestfriend | Lee Know

Mr. Cat

Minho

I won't come to the party

Please don't look for me

I want to be alone

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

You turned off your phone without waiting for an answer from Minho, your best friend.

You were currently in your apartment, crying because you found out that your boyfriend didn't really love you. Of course you thought so after knowing about the fact that your boyfriend- no, your ex was a playboy who had many girlfriends at the same time.

You found out from your friend, she told you that your ex dated a different girl every day. Yes, you had been warned, but you already loved him.

Love is blind, isn't it?

You were upset, annoyed with yourself being stupidly deceived. You were not crying because you were hurt. You cried because you were annoyed with yourself being so easily fooled. 

Playboys should just disappear from this planet!

This was one of the reasons you sent that message to Minho. He was also a playboy, many times he had dated girls. But the difference was, he openly showed himself as a playboy. He never seriously dated any girl. To be more precise, he never really loved them. He did it just for fun. Of course it's different from your ex.

But still, you're not in the mood to meet Minho. Every friday night, he'd always ask you out after school. You wanted to be alone and didn't want to be bothered by anyone.

You decided to go out, letting your footsteps took you anywhere. There were only a few street lights and the sound of the roar of the vehicle accompanying you. The atmosphere was getting quiet, considering it was already getting late.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

Worries, that's how Minho felt now.

Minho was currently at the party- as usual, he was having fun with his friends. If you thought Minho would 'play' with the girls there, no, he didn't go that far. After all, he loved his mother, and that was why he didn't want to touch any girl. Just chatting for fun was fine, right?

But not today, after reading your text, he started to worry and turned cold. Yes, you didn't attend the party that was held by a popular girl at your school. He walked away from his friends and the girls, trying to call you. Panic was taking over him, you'd never been like this before.

"Hey, Minho, don't just stand there alone. Come here !"

"Minho, Harin is here. You said you wanted to meet her."

Minho's friends shouted at him who just walked away and didn't care about Harin, the beautiful girl who owned the party. Minho already said he was interested, but why did he suddenly not?

"Hey, Minho. I'm Harin. Umm, they said you are attracted to me, is that true?"

Harin came to Minho with her tight and short dress. She sat next to Minho and pulled his chin while he still focused on his phone.

Minho immediately pushed Harin's hand away and looked at her sarcastically, "Don't touch me."

"Aww, baby you are so hot and uhhm- you are texting with Y/n ? Baby, I'm better than her. That b*tch ignored you and I'd never do it to y-"