Stay Alive for Me | I.N

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

Jeongin <3

Innie !! My dress has been repaired. The boutique already contacted me. 

I'm so relieved, I can't imagine what if tomorrow the dress isn't finished.

Let's go to the boutique !

Thank goodness ! But I'm still in the office, dear. 

How about this afternoon ?

Ah, I see. It's okay.

I'll go there by myself.

Honey, hey, don't go alone.

We'll go together, but later, hm ?

But I can't wait Innie :(

Hmm, okay, but please be careful. 

Text me when you get home.

.

.

.

You came out of the boutique happily. Ah, the day you'd been waiting for has finally come. Your dress was done! You hugged the bag containing your dress tightly. You walked down the street with a smile that never faded from your face.

Became Jeongin's wife had always been your dream. Imagined you live with him, cook for him, and have kids from Jeongin. You could imagine your future with him.

Ah, how beautiful.

While walking, you hummed a little. You giggled every time you saw families with children walking around the town.

Just in a moment, Y/n, tomorrow you'd make that promise.

You'd be Jeongin's wife, forever.

You looked down, looking at your wedding dress again. You smiled again, imagining Jeongin who might smile shyly when he saw you wearing that dress.

"Jeongin would be happy to see me wearing t-"

.

.

.

"Hey- an accident!"

"THERE'S A WOMAN LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET"

"Damn it- the car just ran away!"

"OMG, HER WOUNDS ARE REALLY BAD"

"She lost her heartbeat!"

"Somebody call an ambulance!"

.

.

.

"What have I done ?

Jeongin, I'm sorry."

In the end, everything was really just your imagination.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

"Jeongin looks really bad, his eyes are blank."

"Yeah, he must be depressed. The bride died a day before their wedding."