Class President | I.N

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

It's 4 in the morning, or you could say it was still dawn and dark outside. If anyone thinks you were an early person, no, it was not the usual time for you to wake up.

You woke up with an unstoppable headache, letting out a small groan from your mouth and started massaging your head. Suddenly you feel nauseous and immediately run to the bathroom. You threw up so much and it made you very weak.

Returning to the bedroom and slowly leant your back against the headboard, you looked back on everything you did in the last few days like what you did or what you ate. Oh, of course you were sick. You were not eating and sleeping properly because of the many college activities and projects.

You didn't have the energy to look for medicines or something to make you better. Maybe you could get more hours of sleep before class started at 8.

ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ ʚ ɞ

Jeongin entered his class at 7:45. Since your class started at 8, he was kinda ontime. He always came at that time and you were usually early. Jeongin was the class president and checking student attendance was his duty. But just before he started checking, he realised that you weren't here.

'Where is she? Usually she's already here.'

He thought you were just late, so he waited until you arrived so he could give you a check.

It had been 30 minutes and you didn't show up. He had already handed the attendance list to the lecturer with a blank check next to your name.

He couldn't deny that he was really worried about you. Yes, Jeongin liked you. How could he not worry when the girl he liked suddenly didn't attend the class without any reason?

His hand moved slowly, turned on his phone and looked for your contact. He sent a short text, just asking where you were.

He was a little grateful to be class president. Even though it was tiring because he was the lecturer's mainstay student, he could use this position to text his crush.

"Jeongin, Jeongin!" Felix whispered to him, "Focus! What's wrong with you?"

"Uh- huh? No- I'm fine."

Felix was suspicious, of course. Jeongin had been staring at his phone non-stop with his fingers constantly tapping on the table. It was clear he was waiting for a reply.

Slowly, Felix peeked a little at the screen, then nodded in understanding with a face that was ready to make fun of Jeongin.

"Ah~ someone's worried. So, she's Y/n ?"

Felix's words made Jeongin immediately return his phone to his pocket. He hissed, causing Felix to nudge his arm to tease him.

Jeongin did tell him that he likes someone, but he kept the person's identity a secret. However, Felix was ​​his best friend, he had long noticed the look in Jeongin's eyes when you were around him.

"It's okay, there's no need to be ashamed. I understand your feelings. And, uhm- maybe Y/n has other business or she wakes up late, don't overthink it. She might come to the next class."

Jeongin nodded, slightly agreeing with his words. But still, his heart was not at ease. He could not focus on the lessons his lecture gave.

You were usually never late for class, especially absent. You lived alone in an apartment because you were from out of town. You could take care of yourself, unlike him who lived with his friends who could wake each other up.