After The First Argument | Bang Chan

The rain in the morning seemed to be your only consolation this time, and you didn't think it's the one that popped up when you didn't really need it.

The ticking of the wall clock seemed to bewitch you, letting it accompany the sound of the rain into a rhythm that healed you. Brought you into a sense of peace you needed so much.

The balcony door that hadn't been closed since night, you let it be like that, not caring about the cold wind that brushed your body which was only wrapped in lingerie and a blanket. No, nothing happened that night. You just wanted to lie down with relief and comfort.

Quite the contrary, last night rewarded you with your first argument with him, your husband.

If they said you two had a lot of differences, yes, you had. Many things separated your world.

He liked the sun, and you liked the rain.

You didn't really like the heat, and he didn't really like the cold.

See, even the smallest things could make you two different. This even could be a long discussion when deciding to go out on a date.

Like yesterday, when your husband, Chan, gave you a thousand reasons not to make time for you. The reason were,

Busy,

and bad weather.

Your ears, already accustomed to the rhythm, noticed that there was another sound that was different. The faint sound of knocking on the door immediately resonated with the rhythm of the rain and the clock on the wall.

You let out a long sigh, you pulled your blanket up to your neck. You gave your back towards the door, pretended to be asleep and closed your eyes tightly.

Of course you knew, who else would knock on the door?

"Y/n, can I come in?"

You ignored him. Yes, you were just pretending. Even so, you waited for him. You wanted to know what he wanted to do.

The knock was replaced by a doorknob opening then closing after a while. His footsteps made a small sound, getting louder and louder as his warm against you, meeting yours.

As he didn't react to anything, he must have realised that you were asleep. You smiled when you heard the sound of his feet getting smaller again.

Honestly, you were glad he chose to leave. It's hard for you to meet and talk to him.

Yes, you thought so,

until the side of the bed was suddenly pressed, making your body move back slightly. Your back was caught by a warm embrace, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

That scent, your favourite scent, pulled you possessively, as if telling you who you belong to.

"I know you're awake,"

His hand moved your blanket, looking for something he could kiss and it was your shoulder. Found it, he then kissed your bare shoulder a few times and here you were, trying to not react to his wonderful, blissful touches.

"-or no sleep at all?"

Wait, how did he know?

Okay, he's right. You hadn't slept yet. The clock showed 6 am, which meant that you had been awake for 6 hours after the fight was over.

You didn't know what you were doing, you didn't even understand yourself.

"Y/n?"

His words interrupted your thoughts. You could feel his body moving closer to you, trying to see your face. You quickly closed your eyes and acted 'unconscious' as best you could.